Single photons observed at seemingly faster than light speeds
Researchers have managed to speed up photons to seemingly faster-than-light speeds through a stack of materials by adding a single, strategically placed layer.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : single, photons, observed, seemingly, faster, than, light, speeds, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, 1cvjldewttu, 100126175921.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, single, photons, observed, seemingly, faster, than, light, speeds,
Article Viewed 389 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Single photons observed at seemingly faster than light speeds
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : ,
- Nine in 10 U.S. adults get too much sodium … every single day Nearly all Americans consume much more sodium than they should, according to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most of the sodium comes from common restaurant ...
- First Single Camera Multi Parametric Cardiac Imaging System Uses.Findings Published in Circulation Research(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9205846.htm
- Single atom transistor is end of Moores Law may be beginning of quantum computingThe smallest transistor ever built -- in fact, the smallest transistor that can be built -- has been created using a single phosphorus atom by an international team of researchers.
- Physicists create working transistor consisting of a single atom In a remarkable feat of micro-engineering, physicists have created a working transistor consisting of a single atom placed precisely in a silicon crystal. The tiny electronic device uses as its ...
- A single protein helps the body keep watch over the Epstein Barr virus Some 90 percent of people are exposed to the Epstein Barr virus at some point in their life. Even though it is quickly cleared from the body, the virus can ...
- Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock will feature first Soundgarden single in 13 years Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the latest game in Activision's Guitar Hero franchise, will feature a single from reunited grunge rockers Soundgarden. Warriors of Rock, unite!
- Cognition declines 4 times faster in people with Alzheimers disease than those with no dementia People with Alzheimer's disease experience a rate of cognitive decline four times greater than those with no cognitive impairment according to a new study by researchers at Rush University Medical...
- The Last Train from Hiroshima sells faster after facing questionsThe publisher of "The Last Train from Hiroshima" by Charles Pellegrino is halting publication – and that's been very good for sales.
- Law Firm Ryley Carlock Announces New Single Source eDiscovery Solution to Reduce Litigation Costs for Companies One price, one bill, offers litigation and general counsel predictability and transparency in discovery pricing. Firm taps vast network of solutions providers doesn't limit client options. (PRWeb Feb 25, ...
- Single dose HIV DNA vaccine induces long lasting immune response in monkeys For the first time researchers from the U.S. and abroad have shown a single-dose HIV DNA vaccine can induce a long-lasting HIV-specific immune response in nonhuman primates, a discovery that ...