Insurance Claim Denied? No Need to Worry, We Will Help!
The next step will be to inspect the property that has been damaged. A thorough inspection will be conducted, room by room, and piece by piece (or any remaining parts). We will conduct this inspection with the two different estimates that are being disputed. With these estimates in hand during our inspection we can determine if one estimate has missed items to be addressed and/or if the other is excessive.
Our inspection will include 50 to 300 photos (depending on the size of the loss and extent of damage). These photos will prove and support our findings. The photos will be taken in a manner that supports our position of whether items can be saved or will require replacement. The photos will also show cause and affect damages. Yes, the bricks on the exterior of a home or building may not appear damaged. However, if the sheathing/plywood behind the brick is smoked and damp - the bricks will require removal to access other repairs. Some rooms or even an entire building may be damaged beyond recognition. In these cases we will conduct an interview process with the owners of the property to confirm room layouts, types of wall and floor finishes, electrical items, cabinetry, and more. This type of questions and answer session will paint a clear picture of the TRUE value of the damages. The proper value of the claim depends on it''s accuracy.
Please call (919-669-9111) or Email Us to discuss your needs. If we agree to be your appraiser you must formally advise the other party (insurance company or policyholder) that we will be acting in your behalf. To appoint Joe Brennan as your appraiser we''d like to make this process as easy as possible; below is a copy of a letter with your intent to invoke the appraisal clause in the policy. The letter is for homeowners, contractors, PA''s or attorneys; as insurance companies already know how to invoke the clause already.
The Insurance Claims Group is a group of licensed, qualified, professional, insurance claim experts providing insurance claims help for policyholders and carriers involved with an Insurance Appraisal Dispute. We have consulted with and provided thousands of detailed Insurance Claim Estimates for homeowners and insurance companies in relation to their insurance claims. Our experts are available as independent appraisers and insurance appraisal umpire for the insurance appraisal process and insurance claim disputes.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
JoeBrennan from 98.223.203.xxx
Article Taged as : insurance, claim, denied?, need, worry,, will, help!, http, www.insuranceclaimsgroup.com, insurance, claim, denied?, need, worry,, will, help!,
Article Viewed 2630 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Insurance Claim Denied? No Need to Worry, We Will Help!
Date Listed : Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Health care reform forces you to buy health insurance. Thats fair. Heres why.Critics say health insurance shouldn't be mandatory because health care is not a right. But it is a right in emergency rooms.
- Newt Gingrich slams House for attack on insurance companies Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich blasted the House of Representatives what he called an 'attack on insurance companies.' On Wednesday, in a bipartisan vote, the House stripped health insurance companies ...
- Bust up the health insurance trustsThe health-insurance industry is exempt from anti-trust laws. It's time to change that.
- AccuQuote Provides Tips to Help Consumers Prepare for a Term Life Insurance Paramedical Exam AccuQuote, a leader in providing term life insurance quotes to people across the United States, provides tips to help consumers applying for life insurance coverage prepare for a term life ...
- Stuckey and Company to Host Free Agent Webinar on Insurance for Technology Firms Stuckey & Company has announced a free webinar on Friday, February 19 at 2:30pm CST. The 30-minute webinar is open to all insurance agents who wish to learn more about ...
- Squaremouth.com Leaderboard 2009 Travel Insurance Became Cheaper Benefits Slimmed Down in Tough Economy CEO Says Sales data compiled by Squaremouth.com, America’s fastest-growing website for travel insurance, show travel insurance was more of a bargain than ever in 2009. Americans sought value during an economic downturn ...
- HCC Life Insurance Company Joins eHealth to Provide Short term Health Insurance in 41 StatesHealth Insurance Provider Expands Product Availability by offering Short-Term Coverage Through eHealthInsurance.com (PRWeb Feb 11, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/HCC_Life/eHealth/prweb3592424.htm
- NRMA Insurance Queensland Warns Gold Coast Residents Car Theft no Day at Beach NRMA Insurance is urging Gold Coast beachgoers to keep their car keys safe on the sand now the holiday crowds have gone. (PRWeb Feb 6, 2010)
- Certified Financial Planner Launches Online Life Insurance .TV OnlineLifeInsurance.TV is a brand new resource to give Americans free and instant access to term insurance quotes from dozens of insurers… with the important and unique addition of having a ...