Baseball Japan to follow ball strike count
Japanese baseball umpires decided Monday to change the order in which they call the count in the game.
The umpires will start counting balls first, and then strikes, in the upcoming season as used in the major leagues and international tournaments.
Until now in Japan a full count was 2-3, instead of 3-2. (Japan Times)
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : baseball, japan, follow, ball, strike, count, http, search.japantimes.co.jp, sb20100126j1.html, where, utm_source, feedburner, utm_medium, feed, utm_campaign, feed, percentage, plus, japantimes, plus, plus, japan, plus, times, percentage, plus, plus, stories, utm_content, google, plus, reader, http, www.newsonjapan.com, html, editorial, noj_feed.xml, newsonjapan.com, baseball, japan, follow, ball, strike, count,
Article Viewed 561 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
business and internet related news on japan
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 125980 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/1.3.41 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Baseball Japan to follow ball strike count
Date Listed : Monday, January 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- The weed empire strikes backAs Roundup-resistant weeds surge, we should consider the long-term costs of our own excessive lawn maintenance.
- Nintendo 3D home console could follow Nintendo 3DS Nintendo, 3D: So happy together. The company hinted that it will eventually build a 3D home console. For now, Nintendo lovers will have to be satisfied with the Nintendo 3DS, ...
- Baseball Whats new this year where As 'Play Ball!' rings out April 4, baseball fans debate the impact of high salaries and the post-steroid era.
- Israel threatens second Gaza war after launching air strikesIsrael, which launched retaliatory air strikes against Palestinian rocket attacks today, also threatened a second Gaza war if Palestinian militants didn't stop firing rockets.
- Sisters Helping Sisters A New Lupus Research Study to Follow Sisters of Lupus Patients Scientists at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research have embarked on a national search for sisters. (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
- US judge strikes down patent on cancer genes
AP AP - In a ruling with potentially far-reaching implications for the patenting of human genes, a judge on Monday struck down a company's patents on two genes linked to an ...
- Commercial ship strikes back in deadly shootout with Somali pirates The attack by Somali pirates on the MV Almezaan Tuesday, in which one pirate was killed, highlights how more commercial ships are hiring private armed security groups for protection.
- Minor league baseball New Jersey players swing for the bigsOne-time major-league stars now playing in minor-league baseball look for a shot at redemption with New Jersey's Newark Bears.
- Israel strikes Gaza smuggling tunnel after rocket attackAn Israel airstrike early Monday morning targeted a smuggling tunnel in Gaza in retaliation for a militant rocket attack on Israel.