Googles Chrome Browser Passes Apples Safari
NewsFactor - Fifteen months ago, Google introduced its Chrome browser promising speed, stability and security. Google also amped up the browser wars with established players like Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Mozilla's Firefox, and Apple's Safari. The latest monthly numbers show Google is making progress in its quest to become the browser of choice.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : googles, chrome, browser, passes, apples, safari, newsfactor, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, linux, important, http, news.yahoo.com, 20100104, bs_nf, 70881, http, rss.news.yahoo.com, linux, yahoo!, news, linux/open, source, googles, chrome, browser, passes, apples, safari, newsfactor,
Article Viewed 559 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
yahoo! news - linux/open source
yahoo! news - linux/open source
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 44881 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is YTS/18.104.22.168 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Googles Chrome Browser Passes Apples Safari
Date Listed : Monday, January 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Droid X The newest Verizon Android phone is a shot across Apples bow Droid X, the newest unit in Verizon's top-selling Droid line, will likely be unveiled on June 23. Early reports put the high-powered Motorola Droid X as a worthy competitor to ...
- Opportunity Surpasses 20 Kilometers of Total Driving NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity has now surpassed 20 kilometers (12.43 miles) of total driving since it landed on Mars 74 months ago. The drive taking the rover past that ...
- Why Googles deal with Italy is a good thing for readersNot every country has been so accommodating, but Italy seems happy to allow Google to digitize rare books.
- Health care vote results bill passes Obama to sign it into law The health care vote results came in late Sunday night, with the House passing the bill, 219 to 212. President Obama is set to sign the bill into law this ...
- House passes jobs bill no giant leap against unemployment Positive signs suggest that the jobs bill passed by the House Thursday could help curb unemployment, economists say. But it is not expected to be a major kick-start to job ...
- Tis the Season for Vivaldi on Googles homepageIt's the 332nd birthday of Antonio Vivaldi, the Italian composer. Today's Google doodle honors 'The Four Seasons,' Vivaldi's most famous composition.
- Google Chrome 5.0.335.0 Available for Download This week early adopters that have jumped the gun and are already running pre-release versions of next generation browsers got a real treat. Not only did Opera Software push Opera ...
- Using the Firefox Browser for Research and Library Services If you have a Windows computer, it probably came with Internet Explorer as your default browser. However, the open source (that is, free!) mozilla browser is one alternative to IE. ...
- Googles business practices under fire in EuropeGoogle says it has been notified by European regulators that three rivals have filed complaints targeting the Internet search leader's business practices.
- AT and T Becomes Last of Big Four Carriers To Offer Android
NewsFactor NewsFactor - Google might figuratively be doing a backflip Thursday with news that AT&T will, for the first time, offer a mobile device based on the software and search giant's ...