Volunteer groups at GO stations accepting cash donations for Haiti
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Jan. 20 /CNW/ - The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have completed a deal with the San Francisco Giants acquiring RHP MERKIN VALDEZ for cash considerations. VALDEZ, 28, appeared in 48 games for the Giants last season, posting a 2-1 record with a 5.66 ERA in his first full season in the Major Leagues. The
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : volunteer, groups, stations, accepting, cash, donations, haiti, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, volunteer, groups, stations, accepting, cash, donations, haiti,
Article Viewed 605 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Volunteer groups at GO stations accepting cash donations for Haiti
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Source : ,
- Lawyers Still Accepting Actos Cases as First Hearing Set to BeginFor more information on the side effects of Actos and ongoing litigation, visit ActosCancer.com.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/actos/lawsuit-litigation/prweb9206966.htm
- Supreme Court ruling barring aid to terrorist groups why some lament it Humanitarian and peace organizations say their direct interaction with violent or terrorist groups is vital to intervention efforts. The Supreme Court decision Monday means they do it at their peril.
- Groups vow to sue because sage grouse unprotected
AP AP - Three environmental groups announced Monday they intend to sue the Interior Department for not protecting sage grouse as an endangered or threatened species.
- Biased TV stations intensify divides in Thailand protestsAs Thailand protests enter their second week, rival TV stations are airing nonstop coverage or highlighting the protests' negative impacts.
- Which Oscar nominees made political donations and to whom where Hollywood has long been intertwined with politics, especially Democratic causes. That holds true for most of the political cash donated by this year's Oscar nominees. A Best Supporting Actor candidate ...
- Temecula Environmental Groups and City to Honor Avatar Director James Cameron with First Ever Environmental Media Award Sierra Club, the Endangered Habitats League and SOS Hills will honor "Avatar" director James Cameron with the first ever Temecula Environmental Award for Outstanding Social Responsibility in Media. "Avatar's" ...
- Should Volunteers Handle School Nurse Duties where When it comes to health, who do you want looking after your child at school? Right now, there's a push to let staff volunteers handle some of the medical care ...
- Synology DiskStations Help Research Team in the High Arctic Record Protect and Share Critical Data on Climate Change Synology America Corp. today released a new case study from CANDAC, the Canadian Network for the Detection of Atmospheric Change. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- Groups turbine protest meetingA protest meeting is held against plans for up to 80 turbines near Aberystwyth in the Cambrian Mountains.
- Moms Network for Good VolunteerSpot on Track to Help One Million Volunteers in the Next 18 Months Web-based Tool Ideal for National Volunteer Week and Parent Volunteering All Year Long; CEO Showcasing at Mom 2.0 Summit and PTO Today Expo 2010 (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)