Haitian TPS Assistance being provided by Top Creole Speaking Immigration Law Firm
January 18, 2010 - The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano stated 'This (TPS) designation will allow eligible Haitian nationals in the United States to continue living and working in our country for the next 18 months. Those who attempt to travel to the United States after January 12, 2010 will not be eligible for TPS and will be repatriated.'
Those Haitian nationals wishing to take advantage of TPS designation must register within the 180 day registration period and meet certain immigration requirements. In order to meet the huge need for assistance to Haitians, to answer questions and to provide accurate information to as many as possible, Colombo, Hurd & Brandt is available with native speaking staff that can communicate proficiently in Creole and English..
To answer your questions and to get more information on the upcoming Haitian TPS educational forums please call (800) 549-5523.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Rusten Hurd from 115.98.193.xxx
Article Taged as : haitian, assistance, being, provided, creole, speaking, immigration, firm, http, www.chb, law.com, haitian, assistance, being, provided, creole, speaking, immigration, firm,
Article Viewed 1132 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Haitian TPS Assistance being provided by Top Creole Speaking Immigration Law Firm
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Source : ,
- Immigration debate fight brewing between ACLU and Nebraska town Immigration debate is focusing on a new law in Fremont, Neb. It prevents businesses from hiring illegal immigrants and landlords from renting to them. The ACLU will challenge the law, ...
- Roadside assistance Costa Rican styleWhen the writer's son gets entangled in his seat belt, a cowboy strides to the rescue and offers kind, quick roadside assistance.
- Illegal Hispanic immigration is undermining American valuesIllegal immigration is causing an influx of Hispanics who don't embrace American values.
- Mexicans skeptical of US immigration reform in wake of DC march Sunday's march in Washington for immigration reform made front page news in Mexico, where many complain that the US focuses too much on Mexico's brutal drug war and not enough ...
- At Washingtons immigration reform march a warning from LatinosImmigrants and activists turned out by the tens of thousands to urge President Obama to keep his campaign promises on immigration reform.
- NIH NHLBI funded PACT Group Announces the Renewal of Production Assistance for Cellular Therapies PACT The objective of the PACT program is to continue to advance cellular therapy research in the areas of regeneration of damaged/diseased tissues, organs, and biologic systems, and targeted treatments for ...
- Same Brain Spots Handle Sign Language and Speaking
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - Language is created in the same areas of the brain,
regardless of whether a person speaks English or uses American Sign Language to
communicate, new research found. The discovery suggests ...
- Electronic Health Record Assistance for Central Illinois Medical Practices Quality Quest for Health of Illinois has been designated as a Health Information Technology “Regional Extension Center” (REC) satellite office for 38 counties in central Illinois in order to assist ...
- InventHelp® Client Patents Klepto Invention Could Be of Assistance to Smokers in Need of a Lighter InventHelp®, America's leading inventor service company, announces that one of its clients, an inventor from Chicago, has designed a device that would appeal to smokers because it would prevent the ...
- Save the Children Provides Songs with Lifesaving Health and Nutrition Advice to Haitian Radio Stations Creole Songs with Tips on Breastfeeding and Basic Hygiene to Help Save Babies' Lives During Upcoming Rainy Season (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)