Infusion Pump Markets--Aarkstore Enterprise-market research aggregator.
Infusion pumps are used to infuse necessary fluids, which includes medications and/or nutrients, to a patient’s circulatory system. Infusion pumps are often used in situations where continuous monitoring and treatment by a nurse or other health staff would be expensive, impractical, or unreliable.
For the purpose of this study, we have classified two general types of infusion pumps:
General Purpose Infusion Pumps
Specialty Infusion Pumps
General purpose infusion pumps are used in a variety of applications and settings from basic fluids for hydration to pain medications and antibiotics. General purpose pumps have been used in hospitals, long-term care settings, physician’s offices, and home settings. This can be further broken out to uses specifically in the ED, OR, and neonate departments. Products in the general purpose segment include three product types:
Large Volume Infusion Pumps
Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
Syringe Infusion Pumps
Specialty infusion pumps are typically designed to accommodate a particular type of fluid or medication. Many of these pumps are used in home settings and are designed to meet the needs of active patients, such as with diabetes patients. Products in the specialty infusion pump segment include:
Enteral feeding pumps
Insulin Infusion pumps
Implantable Infusion pumps
For more information, please visit :http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ Infusion-Pump-Markets-Large-Volume-Ambulatory-Disposable-Syringe-and-Specialty-Infusion-Pumps--12915.html
If u have any further queries please contact +919272852585
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Ricky from 59.184.187.xxx
Article Taged as : infusion, pump, markets--aarkstore, enterprise-market, research, aggregator., http, www.aarkstore.com, infusion, pump, markets--aarkstore, enterprise-market, research, aggregator.,
Article Viewed 1819 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Infusion Pump Markets--Aarkstore Enterprise-market research aggregator.
Date Listed : Thursday, January 07, 2010
Source : ,
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...
- Substituting with smokeless tobacco saves lives research suggests Substituting smokeless tobacco products can save smokers' lives, and there is a scientific foundation that proves it, according to one researcher whose work shows that smokers can greatly reduce their ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Meet plants and algaes common ancestor Primitive organisms not always so simple researcher saysA biologist has created a sketch of what the first common ancestor of plants and algae may have looked like.
- Military service even without combat can change personality and make vets less agreeable research suggests It's no secret that battlefield trauma can leave veterans with deep emotional scars that impact their ability to function in civilian life. But new research suggests that military service, even ...
- Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense DepressionResearchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.
- Convergetics Research Center Announces Book Introducing New Paradigm of Reality The Multispace Universe Convergetics Research Center founder and president, Eugeniu Alexandrescu, announces that his new book, The New Paradigm of Reality: The Multispace Universe, will be launched at the beginning of 2011. The ...