Indegene wins top honors at the 23rd National Quality Circle Convention of QCFI
Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI) is a prominent national professional body promoting and rewarding initiatives that drive total quality
Bangalore, India, December 30, 2009 â€' Indegene has won the top â€śExcellenceâ€ť award and two â€śDistinguishedâ€ť awards at the recently concluded 23rd National Quality Circle Convention of QCFI.
Of the 697 entries at the competition, Indegene was the only KPO to have bagged the top honors.
Indegene presented initiatives around reduction of bugs, effort, and cycle times for deliverables developed by a cross-functional team of Scientific, Medical, Creative, and Technology experts. â€śAt Indegene, continual improvement is a core philosophy behind our quality policies, and we constantly strive to deliver more value to our clients while improving productivity,â€ť said Manish Gupta, Director, Indegene Lifesystems. â€śWe do this by learning from the best practices of different industries and applying them in the context of the high-end scientific services we deliver. The awards at the National Quality Circle Convention are a testimony to our commitment toward quality and continual improvement.â€ť
Notes to the Editor
Indegene, a scientific partner to life science companies, enhances the commercialization and marketing success of their products by providing a suite of scientific content, media, and technology services and solutions.
Indegeneâ€™s end-to-end capabilities, ranging from medical communication, content development, technology, multimedia, and analytics, combined with the hybrid delivery model, robust project management skills, and a worldwide KOL network, enable Indegene to offer â€śmore for lessâ€ť as a scientific partner.
About Quality Circle
Quality Circle is a small group of 6 to 12 employees doing similar work who voluntarily meet together on a regular basis to identify improvements in their respective work areas using proven techniques for analysing and solving work related problems to achieve excellence leading to mutual upliftment of employees as well as the organisation. To motivate organizations on Quality circle initiatives, QCFI and Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) was started, which initiated yearly competitions and motivated the participants with awards and recognized the best Quality circles companies across the country.
For more information on Indegene, write to or visit http://www.indegene.com
Nitin Gaikwad, Manager â€' Account Management and Marketing
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Nitin Gaikwad from 122.183.234.xxx
Article Taged as : indegene, wins, honors, 23rd, national, quality, circle, convention, qcfi, http, www.indegene.com, indegene, wins, honors, 23rd, national, quality, circle, convention, qcfi,
Article Viewed 2839 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Indegene wins top honors at the 23rd National Quality Circle Convention of QCFI
Date Listed : Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Source : ,
- Obese dogs see big life quality improvement after weight loss Owners of obese dogs that are successful in losing weight notice significant improvement in their dogs’ health-related quality of life, a collaborative team of researchers has shown. The...
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Why a tightened defense budget would improve national securityNational security officials and experts say that if the defense budget were tightened policymakers would be forced to better prioritize spending.
- Russias Medvedev to sign international adoption accordWhen Russian President Medvedev visits Washington this week, he will sign a new agreement on international adoption.
- Sleep quality of soldiers with migraine is poor LOS ANGELES (June 23, 2010) — Some 19 percent of soldiers returning from Iraq have migraine and migraine is suspected in another 17 percent. While prevalence of migraine ...
- National education standards not a federal takeover of public schools A big concern about proposed national education standards for grades K-12 is that they amount to a federal takeover of public schools. Not true. This plan originated from the states, ...
- Energy crops impact environmental qualityMADISON, WI, April 5, 2010 -- Crop residues, perennial warm season grasses, and short-rotation woody crops are potential biomass sources for cellulosic ethanol production.
- Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two ...
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- National Law Journal Names Tom Sager Among Most Influential Lawyers of the DecadePublication Cites Leadership in Improving Diversity in Legal Profession (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816874.htm