Sydney Showboats Signs Up Adam Williams
Sydney, NSW (December 3, 2009) â€' Adam Williams, the choreographer and performer well known in the entertainment industry, both home and abroad, signs up with the famous Sydney Showboats.
According to Olivia Ostaszewskyj, Entertainment and Marketing Manager of Sydney Showboats, Adam Williams has signed a contract with the company for next season.
Adam Williams has exhibited immense versatility, expertise and mastery in his field as proved by the various accolades earned by him including the 2009 MTV awards, Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, Australian Idol and Australian Film and Television Awards, to name a few. Dirty Dancing, Saturday Night Fever, Titanic, Footloose, Chicago, Disney Dreams and Illusions are some of his musical theatre credits.
Adamâ€™s involvement with the highly popular and very well-received series â€˜So You Think You Can Danceâ€™ as a choreographer and â€˜Optus Choreographer Dance Tipsâ€™ as host has made him a household name in Australia. His original concepts and exceptional styles in choreography have won him rave reviews and made him a hot favourite with audiences in the commercial dance, fashion and musical theatre domains. In 2008, Adam recreated his Jack and Rhys Chicago Broadway routine, upon demand, for the critically acclaimed Australian Dance Awards. A star performer himself, Adam has shared stage with international superstars like Tom Jones and Australiaâ€™s own Kylie Minogue.
This sign-up between Adam Williams, the creative director, choreographer and performer, all rolled into one, and Sydney Showboats, the cruise boats that combine the experience of the harbour with fine dining and live entertainment, is expected to introduce more spectacular Sydney Harbour experiences to the local and international visitor.
Cruising Sydney Harbour since 1987, Sydney Showboats have welcomed almost four million guests aboard their two luxurious paddlewheelers. Their sensational cruise live show features performances by glamorous showgirls, who have performed at some of the best shows of the world, and â€˜Mr Showboat,â€™ the charismatic comic magician who has been entertaining Sydney Showboats guests for more than 10 years.
The new tie-up would exceed guest expectations for Sydney Showboats whose special event cruises for Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, Australia Day and such have always been in high demand among visitors, both local and international.
Entertainment and Marketing Manager, Sydney Showboats
T: 61 2 8296 7327, M: 0417 685 769
Bookings 02 8296 7200
Book Online http://www.sydneyshowboats.com.au
Adam Williamâ€™s website: http://www.adamwilliamslive.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Julian Davis from 122.172.116.xxx
Article Taged as : sydney, showboats, signs, adam, williams, sydney, showboats, signs, adam, williams,
Article Viewed 3098 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Sydney Showboats Signs Up Adam Williams
Date Listed : Saturday, January 02, 2010
Source : ,
- An Interview With Tad Williams Mention Tad Williams’ name in casual conversation with most science fiction fans and you’re likely to hear back, “Isn’t that the guy with the cats?” Tailchaser’s Song has adorned many ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Top Raleigh Dentist Robert Williamson Designated A Preferred Invisalign Provider Dr. Robert Williamson of Raleigh Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dentistry is now a preferred provider of the Invisalign system. (PRWeb Feb 16, 2010)
- Persistence Of Vision Features Oil Paintings By Claudia Waters At The Edward Williams Gallery March 1 March 26 2010 Solo exhibition spotlights Claudia Waters’ figurative paintings of motion and moments by the sea and in the pool. (PRWeb Feb 15, 2010)
- Cunards Queen Victoria is Pretty in Pink in SydneyPress releases distributed via CNW Group.
- BeBevCo Secures Distribution Agreement With MR WilliamsBebida Beverages Company (BeBevCo), has entered into an an agreement with Novelties Express, a division of MR Williams, a convenience stores supplier that services around 1,000 retailers with over 10,000 SKUs.
- Watson Farley and Williams benefits from Singapore tax breaksingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes Sydney Morning Herald Jan 28 2010 1:36PM GMT
- SEO Sydney Specialists Launch Breakthrough Google Maps Listing Service Now there is a new way to place businesses in front of the eyes of internet searchers and it is about to revolutionise the way businesses market online. It's called: ...
- Dr. David Williams Announces Launch of Tonalean3.comDr. David Williams is proud to announce the launch of TonaLean3.com. (PRWeb Jan 20, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Dr_David_Williams/TonaLean3/prweb3467964.htm
- Welsh try concern for WilliamsWales' record try-scorer Shane Williams concedes Wales' lack of tries this autumn is a "concern".