The Walt Disney Company - SWOT Analysis - Aarkstore Enterprise
The Walt Disney Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The Walt Disney Company - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
The Walt Disney Company (Walt Disney), together with its subsidiaries, is a diversified entertainment company. The company primarily operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Burbank, California and employs about 150,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $37,843 million during the financial year (FY) ended September 2008, an increase of 6.6% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was $7,345 million during FY2008, a decrease of 6.2% compared to FY2007. The net profit was $4,427 million in FY2008, a decrease of 5.5% compared to FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on The Walt Disney Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Walt Disney Company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of The Walt Disney Company
-Data is supplemented with details on The Walt Disney Company history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from The Walt Disney Company
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, please visit :
http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ The-Walt-Disney-Company-SWOT-Analysis-21991.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Aks from 59.184.169.xxx
Article Taged as : walt, disney, company, swot, analysis, aarkstore, enterprise, http, www.aarkstore.com, walt, disney, company, swot, analysis, aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 2674 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : The Walt Disney Company - SWOT Analysis - Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Monday, December 28, 2009
Source : ,
- New Company Provides Users With Information to Care For Chickens Providing users with a background look at what it takes to raise chickens, http://chickenhouseplans.net gives users a powerful and beneficial look at the world of raising chickens. Website browsers receive ...
- GDI Overseas Real Estate company focusing on Egypt property GDI Overseas, ( http://www.gdioverseas.com/) is a recognized preeminent overseas Real Estate company focusing on Egypt property, property in Thailand and overseas real estate investment offering full real estate services ...
- Malad Stone Supply & Construction Company announces the launch of their Service Website Malad Stone Supply & Construction Company, Mumbai are glad to announce the launch of our official business website which will surely enhance and improve the search experience. Our website http://www.indiamart.com/maladstone/ ...
- Jeet Enterprises announces the launch of their New Business Website Jeet Enterprises, Delhi is glad to announce the launch of our official businesswebsite http://www.indiamart.com/jeet-enterprises/ which will surely enhance the search experience and will be of tremendous value to our customers. ...
- Mobile Application Marketplace ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile application development initially looks like a great business opportunity. Apple's and other OEMs providing free and simple to user development tools for their handsets and offering ...
- Mobile Networks Evolving to all-IP backbone 2nd edition ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile operators have made substantial investments in legacy protocols. Third generation (3G) data networking have brought carriers into the IP world and fourth generation (4G) data will require an all-IP ...
- Market Opportunity: Service Delivery Platforms (SDP) ----Aarkstore Enterprise Service Delivery Platform (SDP) can be loosely defined as a standards based framework that facilitates the design, development, implementation and management of services required to run the operations of network ...
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise The price of copper on the London Metal Exchange has risen over 27% so far in 2008, in large part due to China-led demand and accompanying US inventory depletion. Since ...
- China aluminum mining and dressing industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise One of the exits for a U.S. recession is - China. In fact, Chinas continuing demand for metals for its economic growth is buffering the impact of a U.S. recession ...