Blanket America Patchwork Heritage Collection to Debut on December 28 and 29 on QVC
(1888PressRelease) Blanket America Announcing Launch Of Patchwork Heritage Collection On QVC.Blanket America's debut on QVC is scheduled on the 28th at 6pm and the 29th at 7am and 2pm of December.
Blanket America's debut on QVC is scheduled on the 28th at 6pm and the 29th at 7a.m. and 2p.m. of December. Customers and QVC viewers alike will get a good glimpse at the Blanket America Patchwork Heritage Quilt on air, which will help increase sales and at the same time grow the newly formed charitable organization significantly. If successful, there will be more airtime for Blanket America on QVC in the future.
Blanket America, in partnership with Gifts in Kind International, is a new charitable organization founded on the goal to help the needy by donating one blanket for every Patchwork Heritage quilt sold. The organization has made it its goal to help over a million American families during the holidays and is set to increasing that number throughout the year 2010. With a creative Facebook page and an active Twitter account, Blanket America is able to gather supporters from all over the country to share stories, show support, and encourage others to join in the cause, Amazon.com, JC Penney, and other companies being some of its strongest supporters.
Blanket America's main product, the Patchwork Heritage Quilt, was inspired by President Barack Obama's speech of unity and strength with the actual inaugural speech printed on a Lady Liberty background. This quilt is composed of two different designs, the front showing a combination of 13 unique designs and fabrics, which represent the 13 original American colonies, and the back which features the president's message. It is typically used as either a tapestry for the patriotic or a decorative addition to the bedroom. The price of the quilt ranges from $59.99 to $99.99 with several promos and activities to compliment the project.
Partnering with Blanket America is Gifts in Kind International, which is recognized as one of the best charities in the country by Forbes Magazine. Having done many charitable projects for over 150,000 communities, it has shown its support for the Buy 1, Give 1 model of Blanket America as well as for several other companies by assisting in the distribution of goods, services, and funds to the hundreds of needy citizens all over the country. Truly it is a blessing that Blanket America and Gifts in Kind have joined together in making this cause a reality.
Join in this meaningful cause by tuning in to QVC at 6pm on December 28 and 7am and 2pm on December 29. The Patchwork Heritage Quilt is also available from
http://www.1888pressrelease.com/ blankets/ quilts/ blanket-america-patchwork-heritage-collection-to-debut-on-de-pr-174491.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
1888pressrelease from 121.247.93.xxx
Article Taged as : blanket, america, patchwork, heritage, collection, debut, december, http, www.blanketamerica.com, blanket, america, patchwork, heritage, collection, debut, december,
Article Viewed 3169 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Blanket America Patchwork Heritage Collection to Debut on December 28 and 29 on QVC
Date Listed : Monday, December 28, 2009
Source : ,
- OpticFit Supplies Bandwidth Demand in Latin America Los Angeles, California â€" (04 March 2010) â€" The opportunity to supply fiber optics in Latin America comes down to bandwidth demand. Despite the fluctuating economy, bandwidth demand is growing ...
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 collection Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Runway Sunrise Foxtail Fur Tassels Messenger Blue Handbag LV M95854-Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 collection
Victoria Beckham was spotted in London carrying a peach Louis Vuitton Fox ...
- Colocation America Names Shawn Jacobs as New Marketing Director Los Angeles, CA (PRESS RELEASE) March 16, 2010 â€" Colocation America, a leading colocation server hosting company, announced today its appointment of Shawn Jacobs as marketing director. Jacobs has shared ...
- Spartoo Announce New Spring/Summer 2010 Collection On Their Website Echirolles, France (March 10, 2010) - Spartoo, Europe's leading online shoe store hosting an extensive range of men's, women's and children's shoes with over a hundred different brands, announce their ...
- Vertusignature.com: Luxury Phone Collection Since the Vertu Signature S model from Vertu is admired by the people therefore its replica is also preferred more. The replica of Vertu Signature S is very parallel ...
- Data Collection Services - To Save 60% of Data Collection Cost Are you looking to use data collection services at lowest possible rates? Do you need fast, accurate and low cost data collection without compromising security? Low rate data collection is ...
- Glimmerrocks adds new design in Vintage engagement ring collection
Vintage engagement rings are available in many new designs and are a perfect emulation of the designs of the golden memorable bygone eras. The new range of vintage engagement rings ...
- Patchwork Quilts by Pondicherri Replenishes The Look and Feel of Living Room Pondicherri adopts innovative measures and upgraded techniques in manufacturing its outstanding range of home decor accessories. www.pondicherrionline.com showcases the entire product range of Pondicherri in appliquÃ© work designs that play ...
- RealTime Publishing Announces Kerri, Recaptured Love, the Second in a Series from American Author Janet A. Nicolet RealTime Publishing author, Janet A. Nicolet, releases the next in her fiction suspense series about Kerri.
Limerick, Ireland, March 15, 2010 -- RealTime Publishing, Inc. has published "Kerri, Recaptured Love" by ...
- American Wholesale Blog focusing on American wholesalers and wholesale industry It is all about American wholesales industry. Few bloggers are already writing about specific wholesale topics like apparels and electronics but thereâ€™s no real blog that covers the entire US ...