ActivityBreaks spice up ski holidays with multi-activity breaks
Co. Down, N. Ireland,- ActivityBreaks, a leading independently operated provider of activity holidays across Europe, have added a fabulous new range of multi-activity winter breaks to their portfolio, designed to cater to the needs of couples and families that want more than just a few days on the piste during a ski break.
Traditionally skiing holidays have been just that… skiing, but often couples, families and groups want more than just a few days on the snow and in recent years there has been a growing trend towards heading off for weekend breaks that combine a skiing trip with another activity such as a spa or city break, so that both skiers and non-skiers can really enjoy a winter getaway.
But, while it's possible to book activities separately, this can lead to a great deal of expense when holidaymakers are charged supplements for using facilities such as a spa, or disappointment if the accommodation or facilities don't live up to their expectations.
But, this can be avoided by asking a few key questions before booking the holiday or short break, such as is spa access included? Is there a pool and other facilities or is the spa simply a sauna? Are ski passes and lift passes included in the price? How far away is the accommodation from the nearest sightseeing town/ski slope? What star rating does the hotel have? And, are meals included? These questions are simple, but as many people often wrongly assume that certain things are included in their ski breaks, when in fact they are not, it is worth taking the time to check.
As a leading independent provider of combined holidays, ActivityBreaks makes it easy to spice up skiing holidays with a spa or city break as they have already asked the pertinent questions and know what's included and what's not, so that they can offer winter ski breaks that meet, or even exceed, expectations.
'The concept of short mixed-activity ski breaks is fantastic as it offers the best of both worlds, so that holidaymakers can spend time both skiing and relaxing in the spa or soaking up the atmosphere of glorious historic towns such as Salzburg or Bergamo,' comments Dearbhaile Mulholland of ActivityBreaks. 'But there are pitfalls for the uninitiated as often supplements are incurred or the facilities are not as good as they appeared to be. That's why we're committed to providing end-to-end holidays, to ensure our customers can spice up their multi-activity ski breaks without the fear of hidden charges or inadequate facilities.'
To find out more about ActivityBreaks' multi-activity ski breaks and their complete range of holidays, go to http://www.activitybreaks.com or ring 028 9039 5705.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Rock Hardy from 202.164.57.xxx
Article Taged as : activitybreaks, spice, holidays, with, multi-activity, breaks, http, www.activitybreaks.com, activitybreaks, spice, holidays, with, multi-activity, breaks,
Article Viewed 2921 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : ActivityBreaks spice up ski holidays with multi-activity breaks
Date Listed : Saturday, December 26, 2009
Source : ,
- Ahead Of Its Time Free Viral Marketing Tool, Viral Traffic Outbreak, Breaks The Mould In Web Traffic For the Online Marketer! Viral Traffic Outbreak is the name of a free viral marketing tool that has been garnering a lot of publicity online recently. This online tool is aimed to help people ...
- Lauren Klein Jewelry Introduces Clover and Crosses for the Holidays Green Amethyst, Emerald and Peridot gemstone jewelry, cross pendants and earrings commemorate favorite spring holidays
New York, NY, March 16, 2010 -- Lauren Klein Jewelry, a leading online retailer of women’s ...
- WL Marketing Breaks New Ground In SEO Submission Services WL Marketing has announced a slew of new search engine optimization (SEO) submission services. The package includes over 4000 directory submissions, submissions to a number of social bookmarking ...
- English Holidays Where Low Budget Doesn’t Need To Mean Cut Backs English Holidays Where Low Budget Doesn’t Need To Mean Cut Backs
Thanks to the credit crunch that we are all being warned about many of us having to make cut backs. ...
- Golf Vacations UK Bring Their Range Of UK Golf Holidays To The U.S Audience Cumbria, United Kingdom (March 10, 2010) - Golf Vacations UK, a leading provider of golf vacations in Scotland and Ireland, announce that members of their senior staff are to visit ...
- Escape the Euro-Zone in North Cyprus | Summer 2010 Holidays | Holiday Makers in UK Escape the Euro-Zone in North Cyprus | Summer 2010 Holidays | Holiday Makers in UK
Discover a sizzling Mediterranean holiday destination that wont burn a hole in your pocket
Turkey isnt the ...
- Get Ready For the Holidays Early with Help from the Christmas Light Guide Are you seeking cheap outdoor solar powered Christmas lights or do you want to know more about how solar Christmas lights operate? The Christmas Light Guide online will show ...
- Refresh Yourself with Mountain Holidays Are you among those who are tired of the holidays by the beaches which are crowded to the fullest? If you are, then you must know that there are other ...
- Travel, Spain and Family holidays in costa del sol. Family holidays in costa del sol
The beautiful sun drenched coasts, the crisp Mediterranean weather, the vibrant cities of Barcelona and Madrid are only some of the reasons why people ...
- ActivityBreaks Release Top 10 Destinations Booked For Travel In 2010 Co. Down, N. Ireland, (February 19, 2010) - ActivityBreaks, a leading independently operated provider of activity holidays across Europe, announce their top 10 holiday destinations which people are booking to ...