Venezuela’s Partnership With Russia And China Will Fortify The Oil And Gas Investments In The Country
The Venezuelan government’s agreements with Russia and China will boost the oil and gas investments within the country. Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA), the state owned Oil and Gas Company and Russia’s National Oil Consortium have signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation for the exploration of oil reserves in the Orinoco belt. Closely following this agreement, Venezuela has signed an agreement with China for developing its resources in the Orinoco belt. The investments are intended to develop Venezuelan oil and gas fields. The Latin American country depends majorly on oil and gas exports and its declining oil revenues since the global recession as well as confiscation of foreign assets due to nationalization has hampered the fresh investments for oil and gas explorations within the country. The MOU is anticipated to revive the ailing oil and gas industry. Russian National Oil Consortium which comprises of TNK-BP, Rosneft, Lukoil, Gazprom Neft, and Surgutneftegaz is likely to fund infrastructure investment worth $600 million initially. The Russian consortium will support the development of new blocks along with Junin-3 Block, Ayacucho-2 Block and Ayacucho-3 Block, which were being handled by Russian NOCs. On the other hand, China has agreed to invest close to $ 16 billion over 3 years in the Orinoco belt.
This analysis was taken from a research paper published by GlobalData, to download the full Research Paper for free, click below:
http://www.researchviews.com/ energy/ oil-gas/ exploration-production/ Viewpoints.aspx?sector=Exploration%20and%20Production&DocID=8973
Access the latest Exploration and Production analysis for free at http://www.ResearchViews.com
ResearchViews is your number one portal for industry related news, research, analysis and deals data. ResearchViews offers up to the minute content produced by an expert team of industry analysts.
All content on the site is free to view and allows users to keep up to date with the latest developments in their chosen industry. Free daily and weekly newsletters provide a snapshot of the major issues affecting the industry. The site also features a research store, providing the user with access to premium business intelligence from some of the world's leading market research publishers.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Rajesh Gunnam from 220.225.231.xxx
Article Taged as : venezuela’s, partnership, with, russia, china, will, fortify, investments, country, http, www.globaldata.com, venezuela’s, partnership, with, russia, china, will, fortify, investments, country,
Article Viewed 2645 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Venezuela’s Partnership With Russia And China Will Fortify The Oil And Gas Investments In The Country
Date Listed : Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Source : ,
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- Net Logistics Announces Continued Partnership with Smarter ToolsAustralian shared, VPS and dedicated web hosting provider Net Logistics discusses partnership with SmarterTools, outlines future plans for the partnership.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9210749.htm
- Russians revive Ice Age flower from frozen burrow
AP AP - It was an Ice Age squirrel's treasure chamber, a burrow containing fruit and seeds that had been stuck in the Siberian permafrost for over 30,000 years. From the ...
- Russia cuts Belarus gas again as energy feud escalates
AFP AFP - Russia on Wednesday cut gas supplies to Belarus by 60 percent as a payment feud between the ex-Soviet neighbours that has raised fears for European consumers went into ...
- Russias Medvedev to sign international adoption accordWhen Russian President Medvedev visits Washington this week, he will sign a new agreement on international adoption.
- Russias Medvedev on Silicon Valley reconnaissance mission Russian President Dmitry Medvedev will take his vision of a Russian Silicon Valley to US technology heads including Google CEO Eric Schmidt this week before meeting with President Obama on ...
- Top Picks Food Inc. SpongeBobs Last Stand Burma VJ Reporting From a Closed Country and other recommendations'Food, Inc.' on PBS, 'SpongeBob's Last Stand' to save Bikini Bottom, 'Burma VJ' harrowing documentary on HBO, and more top picks.
- Russia cuts Belarus gas by 60 percent
AFP AFP - Russia on Wednesday cut Belarus's gas supply by 60 percent, Gazprom chief executive Alexei Miller said in televised remarks, as a gas payment feud between Moscow and Minsk ...
- Moscow metro bombings Russia should reinvent how it handles terrorismThe recent Moscow metro bombings have deep historic and religious roots. Russia should reevaluate counterinsurgency policies, root out corruption, and counter the growth of radical Islam.
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...