Scores of Americans Learn Spanish in Argentina at Bargain Basement Prices
Ken Ingraham, President of ECELA, reports that while awaiting the recovery of the present economy, more Americans than ever are turning to creative alternatives like a few months at a Spanish immersion school in Buenos Aires. The peso:dollar ratio is still favorable (4:1), so the Argentine culture can be fully enjoyed on a low budget. (PRWeb Nov 19, 2009)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ learn-spanish/ buenos-aires-argentina/ prweb3153594.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : scores, americans, learn, spanish, argentina, bargain, basement, prices, http, www.prweb.com, releases, learn, spanish, buenos, aires, argentina, prweb3153594.htm, http, www.emediawire.com, lifestyle.xml, emediawire, (enhanced, media, wire), lifestyle, news, scores, americans, learn, spanish, argentina, bargain, basement, prices,
Article Viewed 828 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
emediawire (enhanced media wire) lifestyle news
latest news releases from emediawire.com for lifestyle
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 25555 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Scores of Americans Learn Spanish in Argentina at Bargain Basement Prices
Date Listed : Thursday, November 19, 2009
Source : ,
- Argentina beats Greece 2 0 even with seven starters sitting out Argentina easily beat Greece, even after coach Diego Maradona decided to rest seven starters. Argentina will now face Mexico in the second round, setting the scene for a spectacular rematch ...
- Looking for a bargain on an e reader where Prices drop on both Kindle and NookThe e-reader market is looking more competitive as Amazon and Barnes & Noble both slash prices on their e-readers.
- Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it upVacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Could Americans saving more and spending less rescue the US economy where The conventional wisdom is that the US economy won't recover until consumers start spending freely again. But some economists say Americans saving their money may be more advantageous.
- Case Shiller Januarys housing prices indicate end of real estate bounceHousing prices fell from December to January, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. That indicates the government sponsored housing bounce has ended.
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- Traces of early Native Americans in sunflower genes New information about early Native Americans' horticultural practices comes not from hieroglyphs or other artifacts, but from a suite of four gene duplicates found in wild and domesticated sunflowers. Scientists ...
- Oil prices reach post crisis high in UK euro zoneOnly slightly higher in dollar terms, oil prices are surging for weaker currencies like the British pound and euro.
- FCC Four Types of Americans Who Dont Have Internet The Federal Communications Commission announced plans to launch its National Broadband Plan next month, which will provide high-speed Internet connections to over 93 million Americans who currently don't use Internet. ...