Hamilton Beach Electric Drink Mixer dollor 24.99
Warning: Will Not Make Electric DrinksDon't be scared to keep a good thing forever.If you found a partner that would offer to make you drinks, omlettes, pancakes, ice sodas and more. You'd snap it that person up, wouldn't you? You'd hold them tight and never let them go.
Well, that's what the Hamilton Beach 65111 Electric Drink Mixer. If it's mixable, the commercial grade spindle will mix it… or you! All it asks is a commitment.
Wait, wait! Don't go! Okay, fine, just mix buddies, then. But maybe, someday… you'll change your mind.Warranty: 1 Year Hamilton Beach
Excellent mixer for ice cream, soda, fruit drinks, omelettes pancakes and more
2 Speeds precision motor folds air into shakes as it mixes, increasing volume for smooth, fluffy results
Commercial grade, stainless steel mixing spindle and cup
Durable commercial-grade spindle has 2 agitators for thorough mixing
Cup keeps contents cold and dishwasher safe
Tilt-back head moves to let you easily remove mixing cup
In the box:
Hamilton Beach 65111 Electric Drink Mixer
Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel Cup
Discuss this productPrice: $24.99I want one!
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : hamilton, beach, electric, drink, mixer, dollor, 24.99, http, www.woot.com, blog, viewentry.aspx, where, 10189, http, www.woot.com, blog, rss.aspx, woot, hamilton, beach, electric, drink, mixer, dollor, 24.99,
Article Viewed 1491 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
Sell a featured product
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 353468 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.0 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Hamilton Beach Electric Drink Mixer dollor 24.99
Date Listed : Thursday, November 19, 2009
Source : ,
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Nyet to dollor 1 million where Math genius may reject award
AP AP - Who doesn't want to be a millionaire? Maybe a 43-year-old unemployed bachelor who lives with his elderly mother in Russia — and who won $1 million for solving ...
- FedEx adding all electric trucks to fleet
Y Green Y! Green - FedEx says it will be the first U.S. delivery service to add all-electric trucks to their fleet.Â Starting in June, the company will enter four EVs into ...
- Pentagon wants dollor 33 billion more for war in AfghanistanThe Pentagon's request for a $33 billion war supplemental for Afghanistan has Congress concerned about long-term costs. Training Afghan security forces, for instance, could take years.
- Dawn of the dollor 4 coffee in Damascus SyriaAs cafes bloom in Damascus, Syria, young people are favoring coffees and smoothies over the traditional shisha, or water pipe.
- Apple iPad edition of Wall Street Journal could cost dollor 18 a month According to one report, the Wall Street Journal could charge $17.99 a month for access to an Apple iPad-friendly edition of the business broadsheet. Some bloggers say the price tag ...