Advance Car Rental Singapore Provides Special Rates This November!
For Immediate Release
Singapore, 26 October 2009: Advance Car Rental Singapore, a budget car rental company, has come up with a special promotion for the month of November. As per the promotion, the company is offering weekly and monthly discount rates on Honda Civic VTI 1.6A. Those who couldn't afford to hire it earlier will now find this powerful sporty car within their budget. A weekly rate for hiring this car is $350 while the monthly rate is now down at $1000.
Advance Car Rental Singapore is well known in the city for providing budget car rental services that are convenient to hire, low cost and useful for all types of people. The company policy is to follow a customer centric approach in all areas of its service. The trained and dedicated operation personnel working with them make sure that all their clients have a good experience while dealing with them.
The vehicles that are offered by the company to rent include Toyota Wish MPV 1.8L, Honda Fit 1.3L, Toyota Altis 1.6L, Mazda 3 1.6L, Honda Stream MPV 1.8L, and Hyundai Getz 1.1L; all with automatic transmission. These cars can be rented in Singapore at the rates applicable for weekdays, weekends, and weekly, as mentioned in the website. However, it should be noted that Advance Car Rental Singapore may change the rates mentioned on the website without prior notice. So, those who want to hire a car from them should call them up for bookings.
For more information on budget car rental service, visit http://www.advancecarrental.com.sg
About Advance Car Rental Singapore
Advance Car Rental Singapore is a local company for car hiring or renting and leasing with a “no frills car rental policy”. They do not ask for deposits on the car rental.
Street:30 Eunos Crescent
Web Site: http://www.advancecarrental.com.sg
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
JimmyLim from 61.95.144.xxx
Article Taged as : advance, rental, singapore, provides, special, rates, this, november!, http, www.advancecarrental.com.sg, advance, rental, singapore, provides, special, rates, this, november!,
Article Viewed 2276 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Advance Car Rental Singapore Provides Special Rates This November!
Date Listed : Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Source : ,
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Popular Ethical Hacking Book Live Hacking Now Available in India With a Special Price Live Hacking: The Ultimate Guide to Hacking Techniques & Countermeasures for Ethical Hackers & IT Security Experts is now available in India from ETA NET Serve Pvt. Ltd at half ...
- Childrens sense of threat from parental fighting determines trauma symptomsIf children feel threatened by even very low levels of violence between their parents, they may be at increased risk for developing trauma symptoms, new research suggests.
- Art Meets Science for Special Kick Off Event The Creative Coalition Partners with National Lab Day The Creative Coalition, in conjunction with National Lab Day, will host fifty of the most influential members of the entertainment community for a special kick-off dinner of their new nationwide ...
- Scorpion venom provides clues to cause treatment of pancreatitis A Brazilian scorpion has provided researchers insight into venom's effects on the ability of certain cells to release critical components. The findings may prove useful in understanding diseases like pancreatitis ...
- Briefing Strains in US special relationship with Israel The 'special relationship' the US and Israel have long enjoyed is being tested again today as US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton addresses AIPAC, the most powerful Israel lobby in ...
- Kaplan Continuing Education Provides Insight into Trends for Top Online Education Programs Demand for training in IT careers and healthcare professionals continues to be most popular certificate programs students are registering for (PRWeb Mar 19, 2010)
- US plan to train Indonesias special forces sets off alarm The Obama administration wants to strengthen ties with Indonesia, including training for its special forces. But Indonesia's elite military unit has been investigated for beatings, disappearances, and assassinations.
- Singapore raises terror alert on Malacca Strait one of the worlds most important oil shipping lanes Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore raised terror alert levels after a tip-off that terrorists are planning to attack vessels in the Malacca Strait. The threat hasn't prevented millions of barrels of ...
- Apple iPad lassos AP Conde Nast for special apps The Apple iPad launches in a few weeks. In the meantime, media companies such as the AP and Conde Nast are positioning themselves to benefit from Apple's latest device.