The Sims 3 World Adventures downloadable now hitting retail this week
Is your Sim sick and tired of its usual routine of skipping work, improving its skills, making well-timed bathroom trips and attempting to WooHoo every single person in the neighborhood? Good news: The Sims 3's first (but certainly not last) expansion, World Adventures, is downloadable now for $39.99. If you're an oddly selective Luddite who plays video games but shuns the practice of downloading them, you can pick up a copy of the expansion in retail outlets when it arrives at some unspecified time this week. The expansion allows your virtual representation (be honest, you modeled him/her after yourself, right?) to collect treasures, learn new skills and travel to France, China and Egypt, where we assume they'll attempt to WooHoo everyone there as well. You should really talk to your Sim about getting that under control, okay? Gallery: The Sims 3: World AdventuresThe Sims 3 World Adventures downloadable now, hitting retail this week originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : sims, world, adventures, downloadable, hitting, retail, this, week, http, www.joystiq.com, 2009, sims, world, adventures, downloadable, hitting, retail, http, www.joystiq.com, rss.xml, joystiq, sims, world, adventures, downloadable, hitting, retail, this, week,
Article Viewed 1315 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 435667 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : The Sims 3 World Adventures downloadable now hitting retail this week
Date Listed : Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Source : ,
- Toilet Retailer Runs Water Loving Funky Picture Promotion An online Toilet retailer builds a water lovers Online community by showing people's love of water. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Robot Adventures With Robosapien™ and Friends Educational DVD Series Releases Online Vision One Pictures has released “Robot Adventures With Robosapien™ & Friends – Introduction to Robotics”, online at www.robot-adventures.com and at www.amazon.com . The forty-two minute educational DVD is the ...
- South Koreas Lotte to buy GS Retail units for US dollor 1.2b SEOUL: South Korea's Lotte Group is buying GS Retail's department and discount store operations for around US$1.15 billion as it seeks to catch up with bigger rivals such as Shinsegae ...
- Department of Defense Offers Downloadable Audiobooks Through MyiLibrary Ingram Content Group Inc. announced today an agreement with the US Department of Defense (DOD) to offer downloadable digital audiobooks to military service members, their dependents, and National Guard members ...
- Onboard Retailing Report Reveals a Cash Cabin Airline revenues are evolving (again). In a new report, GuestLogix and Airline Weekly explain how. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Nature Bright Reaches For Blue Skies With Retail Plan Nature Bright, a supplier of light therapy products is looking to bring its technology to a wider consumer audience this fall with plans to target mass U.S. retail distribution. (PRWeb ...
- Leading Baby Shoes Retailer TinySoles.com Announces Spring Robeez Baby Shoes Arrival Online baby shoes website receives new spring line of Robeez baby shoes and baby accessories. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full story ...
- Leading Web T Shirt Retailer nopooh Donates to Haiti Relief Fund nopooh dispatches Obama, Clinton and McCain tees for Haiti relief, nopooh has sent graphic tees (http://www.nopooh.com/collections/graphic-t-shirts) to Haiti to support relief efforts after the earthquake that caused much ...
- Point Inside Apps New Indoor Mobile Ad Platform Provides First Ever Location Based Advertising Opportunities for Mall based Retailers and Brands Point Inside Enables Retailers to Advertise Sales, Promotions and Special Events Directly to Shoppers While They’re in the Mall via “Pull-Based” Mobile Advertisements; AT&T, kate spade new york, Nordstrom, T-Mobile ...
- Couple Gets Married in Apple Retail Store The flagship Fifth Avenue (NYC) Apple retail store was the location one couple chose for getting married, ifoAppleStore reports. A hot-dog stand guy recorded the ceremony on his phone, while ...