UCR plant scientists research spawns new discoveries showing how crops survive drought
RIVERSIDE, Calif. -- Breakthrough research done earlier this year by a plant cell biologist at the University of California, Riverside has greatly accelerated scientists' knowledge on how plants and crops can survive difficult environmental conditions such as drought.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : plant, scientists, research, spawns, discoveries, showing, crops, survive, drought, http, feedproxy.google.com, scienceblogrssfeed, tx2lrqbagpu, plant, scientists, research, spawns, discoveries, showing, crops, survive, drought, 27380.html, http, www.scienceblog.com, community, backend.php, science, blog, plant, scientists, research, spawns, discoveries, showing, crops, survive, drought,
Article Viewed 582 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 63310 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : UCR plant scientists research spawns new discoveries showing how crops survive drought
Date Listed : Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Source : ,
- CEEOA starts the annual research CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu â€" the catalogue of ITO companies.
17 March, 2010 â€" Sofia â€" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association ...
- Petromanas, Manas being its largest shareholder, will be as big as the multi-billion dollar Bankers Petroleum according to Casey Research 101 Plaza Real South, Suite 212
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Petromanas, Manas being its largest shareholder, will be as big as the multi-billion dollar Bankers Petroleum according to Casey Research.
See the BNN ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- LLDPE Market on the Rebound - New Study from Ceresana Research LLDPE is one of the most important plastics. This market is recovering well from the economic crisis: â€śWe expect to see significant growth in sales and distribution starting in ...
- CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu ďż˝" the catalogue of ITO companies 17 March, 2010 ďż˝" Sofia ďż˝" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA) is pleased to announce that they started the research â€śCentral and Eastern Europe IT Outsourcing Review 2009â€ť ...
- You can get yourself a bad credit home mortgage refinance with a little research
If you need a refinance home loan then there are certain things that you are going to need to know, and there are also certain requirements to make ...
- Mechartes Researchers Pvt. Ltd. announces the launch of their Business Website. Mechartes Researchers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi is delighted to announce the launch of its website http://www.indiamart.com/mechartes/ that will be of tremendous value to our customers. The company, is one of ...
- China Engineering Software Market 2008-2012--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Engineering software automates all the business processes and data management activities; from conceptualization, planning, designing to execution (manufacturing, construction, or others). It includes CAD (Computer Aided Design), CAM (Computer Aided ...
- Business Intelligence (BI) Software Market in China 2008-2012--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Business Intelligence (BI) refers to the applications and technologies used for gathering, providing access, or analyzing information about a company's operations.
Business Intelligence systems can help companies have a comprehensive knowledge ...