Safeguard Smartphones in Medical Environments with OtterBox
Fort Collins, COLO. â€' Did you know the average cell phone has more germs per square inch than a toilet seat? With new features and applications revolutionizing the medical field, handheld devices are more prevalent than ever in doctorsâ€™ offices and hospitalsâ€'helping professionals track patient records, check emails or look up data on the go. But these fast-paced, germ infested medical environments can spell disaster for you and your device. With help from OtterBox cases, you can keep your smartphone protected and clean, especially during flu season.
The first step to a safe smartphone is protecting against bumps and drops. With cases for AppleÂ®, BlackBerryÂ®, PalmÂ®, Samsung devices and more, OtterBox is ready for any medical environment. The second step to a safe smartphone is keeping it clean. All OtterBox cases are made out of material that can be easily disinfected. Plus, silicone plugs keep dust and dirt out of ports and jacks while still maintaining full device functionality and interaction.
â€śThis time of year many people are sick so itâ€™s important to keep yourself and your technology germ free,â€ť said Katie Ross, Doctor of Pharmacy in Castle Rock, Colo. who uses the Impactâ„˘ Series for her BlackBerry Curveâ„˘ 8300. â€śOtterBox is an ideal solution because it protects my phone in a hectic work environment plus itâ€™s easy to sanitize.â€ť
OtterBox offers cases for every medical professional:
â€˘ Defenderâ„˘ Series: Protect against frequent drops and the hustle and bustle of medical offices with this three-layer case. A built-in screen protector, polycarbonate shell and silicone overwrap provide the ultimate rugged case.*
â€˘ Commuterâ„˘ Series: Find a sleek and sturdy safeguard with this new, hybrid case line. An adhesive screen protector, silicone under layer and polycarbonate outer shell combine for on-the-go protection that slides easily in and out of a briefcase or lab coat pocket.**
â€˘ Impactâ„˘ Series: For simplicity, grab this slick single-layer design. With inner coring in the corners and spine of the case to dissipate impact away from your device, plus an included self-adhering screen protector, this case isnâ€™t your average skin.***
Donâ€™t let a chaotic hospital environment or a busy private practice schedule wreak havoc on your smartphone; keep it both clean and protected by encasing it in an OtterBox!
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carries and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo.
For more information, visit http://www.otterbox.com or call 888-695-8820. OtterBox -- Weâ€™ve got technology covered.
*Defender Series cases do NOT protected against water. Will provide some added protection against drop, bump and dust.
**Commuter Series cases do NOT protect against water. Will provide some added protection against bump and shock.
***Impact Series cases do NOT protect against water. Will provide some added protection against bump and shock.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Kelly Richardson from 216.17.149.xxx
Article Taged as : safeguard, smartphones, medical, environments, with, otterbox, www.otterbox.com, safeguard, smartphones, medical, environments, with, otterbox,
Article Viewed 3613 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Safeguard Smartphones in Medical Environments with OtterBox
Date Listed : Thursday, November 12, 2009
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- MEDPEDIA Adds Health and Medical Videos To PlatformContributions Include Videos from NIH, CDC, Big Think and Other Organizations (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3811724.htm
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards The Association of Medical Media (AMM) is pleased to recognize Joe Dennehy of Cleveland Clinic and Megan Boorjian of Quadrant/Pulmonary Reviews as the winners of the 18th Annual AMM Nexus ...
- Breakthrough by Singapore Scientists to Pave the Way for Greener Highly Efficient Production of Nanocrystals for Biomedical and Life Science Sectorssingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
- Obama health care plan He needs to cut medical costs firstThe Obama health care plan includes a policy shift toward price controls on insurance rates. That wouldn't be necessary if Congress first contained medical inflation.
- My1Stop.com Expands Into Medical Wristbands Market with Patented LaserBand® Printable Wristbands www.My1Stop.com enters the printable medical wristbands market with line of ready-to-ship LaserBand® products that can be instantly priced and ordered online and offline. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- Vetted International Launches Medical Management Program to Service Kuwait Vetted International, Ltd. (www.vetted-intl.com) has announced that it has launched new capabilities in Kuwait to provide & manage medical care for injuries covered under the Defense Base Act (DBA). (PRWeb ...