NOW YOU SEE IT is the latest Aviation Mystery Thriller by Tony Blackman featuring Peter Talbert insurance investigator
Tony Blackman has added a fifth aviation mystery thriller, NOW YOU SEE IT, to his series featuring Peter Talbert, insurance investigator. Two aircraft crash in fog on opposite sides of the World, in New York and in Hong Kong. Talbert discovers as he investigates that things are lot more complicated and dangerous than they seem at first sight. Meanwhile he applies to be Chairman of the new UK Transport Safety Board but even here there is deceit. The reader accompanies Talbert as he travels to Australia three times in tragedy and renewal, as he flies across Greenland and Iceland, and as he tries to sort his own love life out as well as the accidents. This book is a must for anyone who likes a good mystery and a good yarn. http://www.blackmanbooks.co.uk ISBN 978-0-9553856-7-4 (PRWeb Nov 2, 2009)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ aviation/ mystery/ prweb2867664.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : latest, aviation, mystery, thriller, tony, blackman, featuring, peter, talbert, insurance, investigator, http, www.prweb.com, releases, aviation, mystery, prweb2867664.htm, http, www.prweb.com, aerospacedefense.xml, (the, free, wire, service), industry, aerospace, defense, latest, aviation, mystery, thriller, tony, blackman, featuring, peter, talbert, insurance, investigator,
Article Viewed 1176 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) industry aerospace / defense
latest news releases from prweb.com for industry aerospace / defense
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 172571 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : NOW YOU SEE IT is the latest Aviation Mystery Thriller by Tony Blackman featuring Peter Talbert insurance investigator
Date Listed : Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Kirk and SNO 145 Alert And Responsive After Latest Stroke OperationU.S. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) is described as alert and responsive after another operation to relieve swelling in his brain, after he suffered a stroke last weekend.
- First Ever Virtual Autism Conference Featuring Temple Grandin and 16 speakers to discuss Things To Know About Autism April 10th 11th. To help moms who have children with autism and to support Autism Awareness month, Momsfightingautism.com is offering a free virtual conference with 17 different presenters over two days on Saturday ...
- South Koreas Cheonan ship sinking mystery A North Korea mine where North Korea may have planted an underwater mine to make South Korea's Cheonan ship sink last Friday, the defense minister said. Or an old mine may have been left from ...
- Bulbrite Introduces Energy Efficient TURBO LEDs Featuring State of the Art Light Source Offering energy efficiency at a higher level of performance for lighting designers and specifiers, BULBRITE introduces a New Generation of TURBO LEDs featuring a state-of-the-art, revolutionary design, to its extensive ...
- An archaeological mystery in a half ton lead coffinIn the ruins of a city that was once Rome's neighbor, archaeologists last summer found a 1,000-pound lead coffin.
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay – who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year – has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- Health care reform forces you to buy health insurance. Thats fair. Heres why.Critics say health insurance shouldn't be mandatory because health care is not a right. But it is a right in emergency rooms.
- NBS Technologies Announces its Latest Software Application to Personalize NFC enabled Devices for the Payment Industry Developed by its in-house software group, UbiQ Software, NBS Technologies releases its latest application to support the personalization of NFC-enabled devices. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)