Strategic Sales Systems Named to the Sage North America President’s Circle for 2009
Strategic Sales Systems Achieves President’s Circle Business Partner Status for the Third Consecutive Year.
St. Louis, MO, November 05, 2009 -- Strategic Sales Systems a Sage North America business partner specializing in the sales, installation, and support of Sage SalesLogix, has been named to the Sage America President’s Circle for fiscal year 2009 (October 1, 2008 to September 30, 2009). President’s Circle award winners are the top performing business partners for Sage Business Solutions (SBS) division products. Sage recognizes Strategic Sales Systems and all President’s Circle winners for their outstanding contributions in 2009.
The Sage North America President’s Circle is awarded to the leading sales producers among SBS business partners representing a host of segment-leading brands, including Sage Accpac ERP, Sage Timberline, Sage MAS 90 ERP, Sage SalesLogix, Sage Abra HRMS (human resource management system), Sage FAS Fixed Assets and others.
“It is a great testament to the hard work and focus on our mutual customers that Strategic Sales Systems has succeeded in becoming a Sage North America President’s Circle Award winner,” said Jodi Uecker-Rust, president Sage Business Solutions division. “We applaud the efforts of the entire team at Strategic Sales Systems and wish them continued success in the years to come.”
In January 2010, President’s Circle 2009 award recipients will experience further recognition from Sage with an executive retreat at the Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona for these elite performers.
“We are very excited about once again being named to Sage’s President Circle,” said Sean Mohan, Strategic Sales Systems President. “This has been a very tough year for the CRM industry and every deal has been heavily contested. It is our partnership with Sage and the drive of our people that has allowed us to overcome tremendous obstacles to be successful this year! We look forward to continuing our partnership with Sage and through that partnership delivering World Class CRM systems in 2010 and beyond!”
About Strategic Sales Systems:
Strategic Sales Systems has over 10 years of experience integrating CRM and Business Intelligence systems. The company combines the necessary software and customized solutions for clients’ specific needs. Multiple CRM systems, an extensive list of enhancements, and superior integration skills allow Strategic Sales to empower an organization with the information it needs to be more effective while improving the customer experience. With industry leading, Live Help support and certified training, Strategic Sales provides its customers with quality, customized services. For more information about Strategic Sales Systems and their services, please visit http://www.sssworld.com or call 1-877-777-9779.
Strategic Sales Systems, Inc
1215 Fern Ridge Parkway Suite 120
St. Louis, MO 63141
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Meg Fullenkamp from 122.174.125.xxx
Article Taged as : strategic, sales, systems, named, sage, north, america, president’s, circle, 2009, http, www.sssworld.com, strategic, sales, systems, named, sage, north, america, president’s, circle, 2009,
Article Viewed 3226 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Strategic Sales Systems Named to the Sage North America President’s Circle for 2009
Date Listed : Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Source : ,
- Gingrich Obama has anti American energy policy
AP AP - Newt Gingrich is asserting that President Barack Obama pursues an "outrageously anti-American" energy policy that snubs the Keystone oil pipeline and puts too much stock in electric car ...
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it upVacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
- American Idol lowers age limit what is too young for TV where 'American Idol,' the Fox talent reality show, will now accept contestants as young as 15. Sports and parenting watchdogs caution about the glare of the global spotlight at too young ...
- The demise of American engineering where HardlyThe sunset for US industry will look exactly like the sunset for US agriculture: less labor, more automation, and much more innovative design.
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.