Beatles Tribute Band Mystery Trip invades the Walking Horse Hotelâ€™s Chais Music Hall
Wartrace, TN â€' What separates Beatles tribute performers, Mystery Trip, from similar bands is the fact that they are actually playing and singing! Guitarist and Grammy award winning songwriter/producer Gordon Kennedy (Eric Clapton & Peter Frampton) is one of the mega talented artists that shares a love and admiration for the Beatles.
The other band members include some of the best studio and touring musicians in the country including keyboardist Rob Arthur (Peter Frampton, Five for Fighting & Joan Osborne), guitarist Steve Allen (The Long Players and 20/20), bassist Saul Zonana (Ace Frehley, Crash Test Dummies & Adrian Belew) and drummer John Salaway (Acoustic Revolution, The Last Straw & Muzik Mafiaâ€™s Shannon Lawson).
Tickets for their upcoming November 7th concert are $15.00 in advance and $20.00 the night of the show. If you like the Beatles, youâ€™re going to love Mystery Trip!
For tickets and additional information contact the Walking Horse Hotel at 931-389-7050 or e-mail . The Walking Horse Hotel is located in downtown Wartrace on state highway 64 ten miles from I-24 exit #97. From I-65 North take exit #22 onto highway 31-A north through Lewisburg then right on state route 64 East through Shelbyville to Wartrace.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
DavidStemper from 24.158.156.xxx
Article Taged as : beatles, tribute, band, mystery, trip, invades, walking, horse, hotelâ€™s, chais, music, hall, http, www.shelbyvillemainstreet.com, beatles, tribute, band, mystery, trip, invades, walking, horse, hotelâ€™s, chais, music, hall,
Article Viewed 1555 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Beatles Tribute Band Mystery Trip invades the Walking Horse Hotelâ€™s Chais Music Hall
Date Listed : Monday, November 02, 2009
Source : ,
- Citizen science Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant species In an effort to assess ties between birds' feeding habits and the spread of nonnative invasive plants, researchers provided ornithologists from four US states with questionnaires on daily bird-plant encounters. ...
- Tributes to father of computingMicrosoft founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen lead tributes to Edward Roberts, the "father of the PC", who died at the age of 68.
- South Koreas Cheonan ship sinking mystery A North Korea mine where North Korea may have planted an underwater mine to make South Korea's Cheonan ship sink last Friday, the defense minister said. Or an old mine may have been left from ...
- An archaeological mystery in a half ton lead coffinIn the ruins of a city that was once Rome's neighbor, archaeologists last summer found a 1,000-pound lead coffin.
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay – who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year – has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- A March Madness tribute to a hoopster who played in obscurity March Madness caters to adult men who squander vast amounts of precious time carping about the performances of high-profile athletes and coaches. But playing, not watching, is the essence of ...
- Update Urban green spaces may contribute to global warming UCI study finds Irvine, Calif., Feb. 18, 2010 -- Dispelling the notion that urban "green" spaces help counteract greenhouse gas emissions, new research has found -- in Southern California at least ...
- Tribute as Grenadier flown homeThe friends and family of a Grenadier Guard who was killed in Afghanistan pay tribute as his body is flown home.
- Boyzone to host tribute to GatelyBoyzone will host a musical tribute show in memory of late band member Stephen Gately, ITV announces.
- Fashion week tribute to McQueenLondon Fashion Week is opened by the prime minister's wife Sarah Brown, who paid tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen.