Plastic free shopping is in the bag with Metros new reusable produce bags
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Oct. 28 /CNW/ - Rogers Communications Inc., Canada's leading diversified communications and media company, plans to release its fourth quarter 2009 subscriber results, unaudited 2009 financial results and 2010 outlook before North American markets open the morning of Wednesday, February
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : plastic, free, shopping, with, metros, reusable, produce, bags, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, plastic, free, shopping, with, metros, reusable, produce, bags,
Article Viewed 577 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Plastic free shopping is in the bag with Metros new reusable produce bags
Date Listed : Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Source : ,
- Can a Victorias Secret shopping bag make you feel glamorous where Certain brands have personalities that can actually change the way some people feel about themselves, according to a new study.
- Worlds first plastic antibodies in live organisms Stop spread of bee venom in miceResearchers have developed the first "plastic antibodies" successfully employed in live organisms -- stopping the spread of bee venom through the bloodstream of mice.
- SharpBrains Launches First Brain Fitness Innovation Awards to Recognize Neuroplasticity PioneersAward Winners to be announced May 24th in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SharpBrains/Brain_Fitness/prweb3810764.htm
- Plastic electronics could slash the cost of solar panelsBy producing plastics that are translucent, malleable and able to conduct electricity, researchers have opened the door to broader use of the materials in a wide range of electrical devices.
- New Period of Brain and SNO 145 Plasticity Created with Transplanted Embryonic Cells UCSF scientists report that they were able to prompt a new period of “plasticity,” or capacity for change, in the neural circuitry of the visual cortex of juvenile mice. The ...
- The QUE proReader by Plastic Logic Receives Two Mobile Industry Awards at International CTIA Wireless The QUE™ proReader is the recipient of two mobile industry awards at the International CTIA WIRELESS 2010®. In addition to receiving second place in the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Award’s ...
- Plastic boat sails Pacific to spread pollution warning A boat made mostly from recyclable materials prepares to set sail from San Francisco to Sydney to drive home the environmental message to recycle, reuse and rethink the way we ...
- First Nations rebut Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Why BPA leached from safe plastics may damage health of female offspring Here's more evidence that "safe" plastics are not as safe as once presumed: New research suggests that exposure to bisphenol A during pregnancy leads to epigenetic changes that may cause ...
- Omnetics Announces their OmneMedô Line of Plastic Circular Connectors Omnetics Connector Corporation (http://www.omnetics.com/)], the leading manufacturer of miniature high-rel connectors, has announced its OmneMed™ line of high quality, plastic circular connectors featuring the EnduroNest™ hyperboloid contacts. (PRWeb Feb 16, ...