PSP Go Rewards program hitting DRM laced brick wall
Needless to say, none of this applies to the Americans in attendance, but for international PSP Go buyers looking forward to taking advantage of Sony's PSP Go Rewards program, the always user-friendly DRM seems to be putting a solid kink in those enjoyment plans. According to a growing number of users at the official European PlayStation boards, an error by the name of 80109D53 is causing downloaded titles to not play back on the new handhelds. We're told that Sony is aware of the issue and is toiling away in an effort to fix things, but for now, it seems as if you can sidestep some of the risk by downloading your trio of free titles (which Sony offers if you're an existing UMD owner) directly to the PSP Go rather than sideloading 'em from a PS3. Any others having this issue? Figured out a solution? Shoot your mouth off in comments below.[Thanks, James]Filed under: Gaming, Handhelds, SoftwarePSP Go Rewards program hitting DRM-laced brick wall originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:50:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : rewards, program, hitting, laced, brick, wall, http, www.engadget.com, 2009, rewards, program, hitting, laced, brick, wall, http, gaming.engadget.com, rss.xml, engadget, rewards, program, hitting, laced, brick, wall,
Article Viewed 1320 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
The Submitted XML Type text/html and gathered so far 298914 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : PSP Go Rewards program hitting DRM laced brick wall
Date Listed : Thursday, October 22, 2009
Source : ,
- A2LA Announces Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9190081.htm
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm
- Une puce programmable délivre les médicaments dans lorganisme Une puce sans fil et programmable capable de délivrer des médicaments à l'intérieur du corps vient de réussir les premiers tests cliniques chez l'Homme. Huit patientes souffrant d'ostéoporose ont pu ...
- How a computer program became classical musics hot new composer'Emily Howell' is a computer program that composes classical music by following rules of music its programmer taught it.
- Bush wiretap program gets rebuke from federal judge Bush authorized a wiretap program allowing US citizens with suspected terror links to be tapped without a warrant. Now, a judge has ruled that an Islamic charity was the subject ...
- The University of Atlanta to Launch Second International Cohort of Recently Inaugurated and much acclaimed DBA Degree Program in Managerial Science The high demand and the institution’s response to it are signs of major program Success and Broad Institutional Expansion. (PRWeb Mar 27, 2010)
- Young Marine Biologist Lands Dream Job… to Establish a Nature Program in Caribbean The Tryall Club Hires TJ Jett The Tryall Club is pleased to announce the hiring of marine biologist TJ Jett as on-site Naturalist, in charge of directing the Club’s diverse array of nature and outdoor recreation ...
- Washington and Tehran rhetoric heats up over Iran nuclear program The rhetoric between US and Iranian leaders has taken a sharp negative turn over the Iran nuclear program. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called Iran's government a "menace" while Supreme ...
- Study shows phyical therapy exercise program can reduce risk of postnatal depression in new mothers ALEXANDRIA, VA -- A physical therapy exercise and health education program is effective in improving postnatal well-being and reducing the risk for postnatal depression (PND), according to a...
- Leading Online Veterinary CPD Programme Gains RACE Approval Keysteps Online, the video continuing education service for veterinary surgeons and nurses, is the only UK web based video programme with RACE approval. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)