5 myths about wills and what you should do
Nearly 60% of Americans don't have a basic will. There are all kinds of reasons for this oversight. Some people just haven't ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : myths, about, wills, what, should, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycommoney, topstories, 79n5bsninwu, 2009, making, will_n.htm, myths, about, wills, what, should,
Article Viewed 318 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type application/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 94550 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Business: 5 myths about wills and what you should do
Date Listed : Thursday, October 22, 2009
Source : Money: Money Headlines, Money, Rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- Women Should Be Aware Of Heart Attack SymptomsDoctors say many women don't see a heart attack coming because they have different symptoms than men, and even emergency room physicians can be slow to reach a diagnosis.
- Got The Sniffles where Maybe You Shouldnt Drive Study SaysA new study says driving with a bad cold might be like getting behind the wheel under the influence. CBS 2's Kristyn Hartman reports.
- Should your child be learning the art of slow reading where As concerns grow that the Internet is making us intellectually shallow, some educators are rallying behind the slow-reading movement.
- World debt and the Gulf oil spill should spur a Green New Deal If we enact a green economic recovery today, events like oil spills and debt crises could become relics of the past. But until we fully embrace a Green New Deal, ...
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Marathon runners should pick cherries for speedy recoveryScientists examined the properties of Montmorency cherries in a study that found that athletes who drank the juice recovered faster after Marathon running than a placebo controlled group.
- Moscow metro bombings Russia should reinvent how it handles terrorismThe recent Moscow metro bombings have deep historic and religious roots. Russia should reevaluate counterinsurgency policies, root out corruption, and counter the growth of radical Islam.
- If youre a book reader should you buy an iPad where The first reviews on the iPad are in and when it comes to e-books, well, the verdict is mixed.
- Croatia should apologize for World War II genocide before joining the EUCroatian fascists murdered hundreds of thousands of victims as part of a campaign against Serbs and Jews.
- Reader mailbag Should I pay off debt with the highest interest rate first where It's OK to first pay off debt on the loan with the biggest payment. With your improved cash flow, you can then tackle the loan with the higher interest rate.