mySpaShop Virtual Spa Lifestyle Boutique Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month
During a month dedicated to Breast Cancer awareness mySpaShop(mSS) shows their dedication by providing visitors with resources and support. mSS has dedicated the month of October to providing visitors with resources and support from advisors to assist both breast cancer patients and families of those struggling with this disease. mSS and its partners are passionate about their involvement with multiple Breast Cancer organizations. Because of their generosity, various charities and organizations have been able to reach millions of people and raise money for Breast Cancer research, education, screening and treatment. (PRWeb Oct 21, 2009)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2009/ 10/ prweb3086884.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : myspashop, virtual, lifestyle, boutique, supports, breast, cancer, awareness, month, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2009, prweb3086884.htm, http, www.prweb.com, hotelresorts.xml, (the, free, wire, service), lifestyle, hotel, resorts, myspashop, virtual, lifestyle, boutique, supports, breast, cancer, awareness, month,
Article Viewed 935 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) lifestyle hotel / resorts
latest news releases from prweb.com for lifestyle hotel / resorts
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 164818 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : mySpaShop Virtual Spa Lifestyle Boutique Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Date Listed : Thursday, October 22, 2009
Source : ,
- DNA robot targets cancer cellsResearchers show off a "robot" made of DNA molecules that can target cancer cells and release a payload of antibodies upon finding them.
- Devil killer cancer genome mappedResearchers have sequenced the genome of the killer disease that is driving the remaining wild population of Tasmanian devils towards extinction.
- Tasmanian devil cancer genome decoded Researchers, including several from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute near Cambridge, have sequenced the genome of a cancer that is threatening the existence of the Tasmanian devil. An...
- Jeffersons Kimmel Cancer Center Establishes Center to Eliminate. In an effort to reduce and eventually eliminate cancer disparities among adults in the Philadelphia region, the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson has established the Center to Eliminate Cancer...(PRWeb February ...
- Telomere failure telomerase activation drive prostate cancer progression Genomic instability caused by an erosion of the protective caps on chromosomes, followed by activation of an enzyme that reinforces those caps, allows malignant cells to evade destruction and acquire ...
- Blocking telomerase kills cancer cells but provokes resistance progression Inhibiting telomerase, an enzyme that rescues malignant cells from destruction by extending the protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, kills tumor cells but also triggers resistance pathways that allow ...
- Traitorous immune cells promote sudden ovarian cancer progression In a new mouse model that mimics the tumor microenvironment of ovarian cancer, scientists have demonstrated that ovarian tumors don't necessarily break "free" of the immune system, rather dendritic cells ...
- Chicago Cancer Center Warned About Counterfeit Cancer DrugThe FDA is warning doctors across the country, including a facility in Chicago, about counterfeit vials of the cancer drug Avastin.
- Palmer House Works To Raise Awareness Of Heart Disease In WomenFebruary is American Heart Month -- an attempt to focus the nation's attention on heart disease.
- Chicago Teen Using Laughs To Cope With CancerThey say laughter is the best medicine, and a Chicago father-son duo is really put that old adage to the test.