"Google-Crushing" Online Legal Marketing Company Shocks Legal Community by Giving
October 19, 2009: 'Most businesses including law firms have been sold a bill of goods...a big lie!' says Tobi Rhayne, President of webLegalMarketing.com.
Most web design companies sell their clients a dream, a field of dreams, 'Build it and they will come,' is what they promise. 'We''ll build you a website and SEO optimize it for you to get clients.', is a mantra they drone.
Then they spend a month building a gorgeous looking website that satisfies their ego, and yours...and you sit and wait for visitors. And wait. And wait. They never come.
Amazingly, when you are an attorney, the price goes up. Shop around, you''ll be hard pressed to find a website for under $10,000 from any company specializing in offering websites to law firms, attorneys and lawyers.
We call that 'lawyer pricing.' Other companies pay substantially less.
What most web design companies fail to explain (because they don''t understand it themselves) it that 90% of what makes your website rank in the search engines has NOTHING to do with what is on your site. It''s what happens on other sites that helps
a site rank. That, and more, is explained at http://www.weblegalmarketing.com
It''s sad. Most firms spend their entire budget on the creation of a fancy website, then it sits there like an opulent office
in the desert...devoid of traffic. 'If you are going to spend money on a website, take a portion of what you were likely to
spend and budget the rest of it for promotion. Then reinvest as the profits roll in.' advises Rhayne.
To prove his point webLegalMarketing is giving away a website to firms that are smart enought to allocate additional
resources to the very real job of creating traffic and clients.
Of course, adhering to these principals webLegalMarketing regularly offers websites for $1,995...the same quality that you''d
pay someone else $10,000 to build...but they have the skill and resources to be online marketers not just website builders.
In the 28 days between now and Thankgiving they''ll be giving away 28 websites...and offering exclusivity in each market! Once
a market is claimed, it''s gone.
'We don''t just build a website, we become your partner to help you attract clients.', claims Rhayne.
To do this they offer up their resources which include video creation and promotion, automated lead generation, blogging, web 2.0 and Google domination...often securing not just the top position for your search terms but 4, 5, 6 or more of the top 10 spots!
Not only that...they are offering the first 10 firms that gobble up this offer a steal of a deal--an additional 35% off their top monthly promotion package!
For additional information on the how to get your free website and other online promotional services contact Tobi Rhayne or visit http://www.weblegalmarketing.com. Offer will be extended on a first come first serve basis until November 25, 2009 or until
the limit of 28 has been reached.
About webLegalMarketing.com :
Specializing in helping the legal profession grow their practices, webLegalMarketing.com creates and implements a comprehensive, online marketing system designed to attract clients...for the price of a website alone! Expertise includes video, press releases, blogging, web 2.0 and of course, top Google rankings. Market exclusivity is available.
Tobi Rhayne, President
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
TobiRhayne from 74.220.164.xxx
Article Taged as : "google-crushing", online, legal, marketing, company, shocks, legal, community, giving, www.weblegalmarketing.com, "google-crushing", online, legal, marketing, company, shocks, legal, community, giving,
Article Viewed 3697 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : "Google-Crushing" Online Legal Marketing Company Shocks Legal Community by Giving
Date Listed : Monday, October 19, 2009
Source : ,
- FreeMBB.com Launches Affordable and Effective Online Lean Six Sigma. FreeMBB.com proudly announces its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Who goes there where Verifying identity online We are all used to logging into networks where we have a unique identity, verified by the network server and associated with our account for other members of the network ...
- Daviss Drug Guide for NursesŪ Twelfth Edition Publishes June 2010 in Print Mobile and Online Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Twelfth Edition delivers comprehensive, up-to-date information on hundreds of generic and thousands of brand-name drugs, with an emphasis on patient safety and preventing medication errors. ...
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- How to watch more 2010 World Cup soccer onlineLooking for streaming live video of the 2010 World Cup? Viewers in North American have plenty of options for online World Cup 2010 action.
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.