Spacify.com recognized as a Top Online-only Home furnishing retailer by Furniture Today
Spacify is pleased to be recognized as a Top 20 online only retailer of home furnishings by the leading publication Furniture Today (article published July 17, 2009).
Spacify combines a compelling designer furniture collection from Italian brand manufacturers, and brings a product line in modern and contemporary furniture that offers great value to the customers during these times. Furniture Today has identified a list of strong internet only retailers in this segment, and offers customers an extra data point for their confidence in their purchase.
All of these fantastic designs that are ‘Made in Italy’ will offer a wide variety of choices in anything that you can think of for home decorating needs. Italian bedroom furniture, contemporary home furniture, office and contract furniture, outdoor furniture, modern living room furniture, and even designer fireplace accessories are all among the choices now available through Spacify with this new feature of select Italian designers.
“We are pleased to have this mention as we continue to serve our design conscious customers who value the finest in Italian design selection in home furniture and furnishings available,” said Amita Sharma, founder & CEO of Spacify. “As we focus mainly on the finest brands, we are aware that our customers seek the best design, quality, and value found in home furniture today,” she added. We are indeed thankful for our customer base that makes this honor possible.”
The choices in the Italian modern furniture collections range from designer sofas, contemporary living and dining room pieces, glass designer furniture, modern office furniture, and select rugs and carpets.
Spacify is a premier on-line furniture store offering high-end furniture and latest designer home décor products. Launched in 2000, Spacify Inc. is one of the leading online furniture stores to have created inspired with its trendy designs and its range of affordable modern furniture for online customers. By offering the latest trends on-line, it has won the appreciation of customers who welcome latest styles at affordable rates. The company provides a collection of timeless furniture via. procurement of designer furniture from factories directly. Spacify has gained recognition as a modern guide in home décor helping consumers in planning and managing their home and office space online. Meticulously arranged furniture and products onsite offer a range of contemporary designers and furniture manufacturers at the click of the mouse.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Russel Lyndon from 115.98.203.xxx
Article Taged as : spacify.com, recognized, online-only, home, furnishing, retailer, furniture, today, http, www.spacify.com, spacify.com, recognized, online-only, home, furnishing, retailer, furniture, today,
Article Viewed 2919 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Spacify.com recognized as a Top Online-only Home furnishing retailer by Furniture Today
Date Listed : Thursday, October 15, 2009
Source : ,
- Toilet Retailer Runs Water Loving Funky Picture Promotion An online Toilet retailer builds a water lovers Online community by showing people's love of water. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Substantial quantities of abscisic acid a phytohormone recognized by the
scientific community for its health benefits are found in maple water and
maple syrup Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Leading Baby Shoes Retailer TinySoles.com Announces Spring Robeez Baby Shoes Arrival Online baby shoes website receives new spring line of Robeez baby shoes and baby accessories. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full story ...
- Leading Web T Shirt Retailer nopooh Donates to Haiti Relief Fund nopooh dispatches Obama, Clinton and McCain tees for Haiti relief, nopooh has sent graphic tees (http://www.nopooh.com/collections/graphic-t-shirts) to Haiti to support relief efforts after the earthquake that caused much ...
- Point Inside Apps New Indoor Mobile Ad Platform Provides First Ever Location Based Advertising Opportunities for Mall based Retailers and Brands Point Inside Enables Retailers to Advertise Sales, Promotions and Special Events Directly to Shoppers While They’re in the Mall via “Pull-Based” Mobile Advertisements; AT&T, kate spade new york, Nordstrom, T-Mobile ...
- Fidelity Investments recognized by Lipper for delivering superior
risk adjusted returns Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- Go Wild with Blinds Retailer Tuiss.co.uk and Environmental Charity Landlife The online window blinds retailer, Tuiss.co.uk, has teamed up with environmental charity Landlife and is giving away free wild flower seeds. Simply request free samples from the site and you ...
- Dealer.com Releases Online Retailer Platform Enhancements for Auto Dealer Dealer Group Manufacturer and Major Media Customers Dealer.com (www.dealer.com), the global leader of online marketing solutions for auto dealers, today announced highlights of numerous upgrades and new products and services. Dealer.com's comprehensive online marketing platform continues ...
- Multi Channel Retailer Walkingonacloud.com Selects OrderDynamics eCommerce SaaS Platform for Growth Online Shoe Retailer, Walkingonacloud.com Selects OrderDynamics SaaS eCommerce Solution to Streamline Operations and Convert More Traffic (PRWeb Feb 12, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Midbrook Helps Food Retailers Avoid Waste with the Ozorinse Water Purification System Midbrook has developed the Ozorinse System, an easy to use ozone purification system that can extend the shelf life of food and help grocery stores prevent waste and avoid costly ...