The Consumer Calorie Labels May Clarify Options Not Actions
Demand for calorie labels on restaurant food is sweeping the country but the real question is whether diners with more information will make wiser decisions.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : calorie labels may clarify ptions no actions consumer, calorie, labels, clarify, options, actions, http, www.nytimes.com, 2007, health, nutrition, 17cons.html, where, 1342324800, cc085beeb68ea06a, 5088, partner, rssnyt, consumer, calorie, labels, clarify, options, actions,
Article Viewed 547 times.
Positive attitude 63 votes [0.12%]
Negetive attitude 20 votes [0.04%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Health group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 63930 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Health: The Consumer Calorie Labels May Clarify Options Not Actions
Date Listed : Saturday, August 25, 2007
Source : Fitness and Nutrition, New York Times > Fitness and Nutrition
- Happy Meal not so happy where Toys come under fire by consumer group.Happy Meal, from McDonald's has been around for more than 30 years. Now, a consumer group is threatening to sue McDonald's over Happy Meal toys.
- FDA Sets New Rules For Cigarette Labels Changes are coming to cigarette packages. Labeling changes on
cigarettes are part of the Tobacco Control Act signed by the President a
year ago. The idea is to get rid of misleading ...
- Consumer Group Wants Happy Meals Sold Without Toys McDonald's spends big bucks trying to appeal to kids and a non-profit group is saying that's a big problem. The group is giving McDonald's 30 days to stop putting toys ...
- Digital Projections LED Projector Receives Top Ratings in Three Key Consumer Publications The 60,000+ hour lifespan M-Vision Cine LED recently received top designations in Home Theater Magazine, Sound & Vision Magazine and UltimateAVmag.com (PRWeb Mar 20, 2010)
- Marathon Engages KPMG Corporate Finance Inc to Pursue Project Financing
Options Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Facebook Gets 30 Percent of All Facebook Credits Transactions Facebook may be huge, but it's still feeling its way when it comes to revenue. It's bringing in a significant amount of money at this point, though the company doesn't ...
- Consumers eating rainforestsConsumers are not aware that they are "eating" rainforests and helping drive the vital ecosystems off the face of the planet.
- Interactions between species Powerful driving force behind evolution where Scientists in the UK have provided the first experimental evidence that shows that evolution is driven most powerfully by interactions between species, rather than adaptation to the environment.
- Ongoing Toyota Recall Holds Serious Liability Implications For Manufacturer but Consumers Must Be Protected Says Texas Attorney Brad T. Wyly Wyly, a personal injury lawyer in Houston, says manufacturer’s liability over alleged sudden acceleration in some vehicles has not yet been fully tallied. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Jay Z Labels must streamline to surviveFollowing his win at the Brits, the Brooklyn rapper and best international male solo artist, gives his advice to the British music industry.