GILL Technologies Ready To Move Clients To Palm Pre, Other New Smartphones
For Immediate Release
Peterborough, ON, Canada: As consumers and enterprise users increasingly rely on smartphone capabilities, GILL Technologies (http://www.gill-technologies.com) has announced that it is ready to help new and existing customers make the shift to these next-generation mobile devices. This announcement comes in the wake of the Palm Pre’s release in the US, and its upcoming availability in Canada. (The company operates in both countries.) Smartphones add complexity to mobile phone fleet budgets and usage tracking, but GILL Technologies has the capabilities in place to ensure a smooth transition.
The Peterborough, Ontario and Tampa, Florida based telecommunications consulting company employs a proprietary web-based software service called Tele-Watch to help clients monitor cellular usage and billing across multiple users, carriers and client-generated usage hubs, such as particular offices and departments. Tele-Watch includes measurements for common smartphone services such as data and email.
GILL Technologies uses Tele-watch in concert with human telecom auditing to find the best value for service across multiple carriers, making it possible to migrate and renegotiate services to keep costs to a minimum. Although some units like the Palm Pre and iPhone have exclusive arrangements with certain carriers. Bill auditing and management of the entire fleet can still lower clients’ costs.
“Modern executives expect smartphones to allow them to do business from anywhere,” said GILL Technologies president George Gill. “Our services will help them get the units and services they need at a savings. The secret is to look at the entire fleet to perfect its service and billing, but it takes expertise like ours to do this effectively.”
Interested parties can request a free initial audit from GILL Technologies by visiting http://www.gill-technologies.com, emailing or calling 877-507-6988 toll-free. GILL Technologies accepts clients from across Canada and the United States.
About GILL Technologies
Established in 2000, GILL Technologies provides a 'Total Communication Solution' for businesses of all sizes. Clients range from small businesses simply looking to save on their communications costs to large enterprises that want comprehensive solutions. Over 3000 clients across North America bear witness to the effectiveness of GILL Technologies’ products and services.
Find out more about GILL Technologies’ communications services through its no-risk, money saving Cost Auditing service at http://www.gill-technologies.com/ CostAudit.php
Street: 150 King St, 5th Floor
City: Peterborough, ON
Zip Code: K9J 2R9
Phone: (p) 877.507.6988
fax : 866.369.5661
Web Site: http://www.gill-technologies.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
GILL Technologies from 219.65.188.xxx
Article Taged as : gill, technologies, ready, move, clients, palm, pre,, other, smartphones, http, www.gill, technologies.com, gill, technologies, ready, move, clients, palm, pre,, other, smartphones,
Article Viewed 3095 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : GILL Technologies Ready To Move Clients To Palm Pre, Other New Smartphones
Date Listed : Friday, August 07, 2009
Source : ,
- Enciris Technologies is Announcing the LT 122 a Dual Channel SDI. This PCI express board is capable of acquiring two 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signals simultaneously and then compressing to either HD Windows Media Video (WMV/ VC-1) or H.264 without host CPU resources.(PRWeb ...
- DuPont Named to Biofuels Digest 2010 Transformative Technologies 303DuPont Collaborations with Key Partners Recognized (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/DuPont_biofuels/DuPont/prweb4175214.htm
- CSMG Technologies Inc. Engages New Team to Manage Live Tissue Connect Inc. The Board of Directors of CSMG Technologies, Inc. is pleased to announce it has reached an agreement with a qualified team of managers to assume leadership positions in Live Tissue ...
- Craig Baudendistel Named Sales Manager of Shamrock Technologies Shamrock Technologies, Incorporated, today announced it has named Craig Baudendistel as the company’s Director of Sales. (PRWeb Mar 26, 2010)
Read the full ...
- NBS Technologies Announces its Latest Software Application to Personalize NFC enabled Devices for the Payment Industry Developed by its in-house software group, UbiQ Software, NBS Technologies releases its latest application to support the personalization of NFC-enabled devices. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)
- SciFri Radio Nuclear TechnologiesFrom small-scale nuclear power plants to advanced reactor designs, what's next for the technology of nuclear power?
- New Zealand brings new learning technologies to Singaporesingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
- Sonitor Technologies Announces New Staff Tag and Battery Powered Ultrasound Receiver Two new additions to Sonitor’s Ultrasound RTLS Technology Platform strengthen further the technology’s position as the ultraSound choice for hospitals and long-term care facilities. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- Trade News Agilent Technologies New Lte Applications Target 4G System Level DesignersAgilent Technologies Inc. today introduced a new line of system-level design and verification products for 3GPP LTE physical layer design at Mobile World Congress 2010.
- Trade News Agilent Technologies Extends Pxa Signal Analyzer with.Agilent Technologies Inc. today announced that it will demonstrate how new advanced measurement applications embedded in the Agilent N9030A PXA signal analyzer are used to test radio frequency transmitters.