Nepal to host worlds highest ever musical concert The West Australian
Nepal is to host what organisers say will be the world's highest ever musical concert. The concert by US and Britain musicians is being planned by a group of cancer survivors and their supporters to help raise awareness of the disease.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : nepal, host, worlds, highest, ever, musical, concert, west, australian, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, slim, plus, plus, phantom, 12413c179, important, http, percentage, www.thewest.com.au, default.aspx, where, menuid, contentid, 43107, nepal, host, worlds, highest, ever, musical, concert, west, australian,
Article Viewed 382 times.
Positive attitude 103 votes [0.27%]
Negetive attitude 3 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Nepal to host worlds highest ever musical concert The West Australian
Date Listed : Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Conservation risk highest off coasts of Canada Mexico Peru and New ZealandResearchers have identified conservation "hot spots" around the world where the temptation to profit from overfishing outweighs the appetite for conservation.
- Worlds longest kidney transplant chain completedThe world's longest living-donor kidney transplant chain has just been completed. The chain involved 30 donors, 30 recipients and 17 hospitals throughout the U.S.
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Top Picks Robin Hood Life TV series Memorial Day concert and more recommendations Early Hollywood renditions of Robin Hood on DVD for first time, 'Life' TV series narrated by Oprah Winfrey on DVD, National Memorial Day Concert airs on PBS May 30, and ...
- Worlds first plastic antibodies in live organisms Stop spread of bee venom in miceResearchers have developed the first "plastic antibodies" successfully employed in live organisms -- stopping the spread of bee venom through the bloodstream of mice.
- Reader mailbag Should I pay off debt with the highest interest rate first where It's OK to first pay off debt on the loan with the biggest payment. With your improved cash flow, you can then tackle the loan with the higher interest rate.
- Britain names Chagos Islands worlds largest marine preserve The government of Britain named the Chagos Islands – home to the military base of Diego Garcia and some of the Indian Ocean's healthiest coral reefs – the world's largest ...
- Latin music Salsa merengue and samba rhythms come to the concert hallLatin music influences – including salsa, merengue, and samba – are seeping into the concert hall as directors seek to broaden the appeal.
- 19 of the Worlds Top Asbestos and Mesothelioma Doctors Gather May 3 4 2010 in Las Vegas Perrin Conferences presents a rare gathering of 19 of the world's top doctors, researchers, and scientists at "A Conference on Asbestos and Mesothelioma," chaired by renowned doctors Samuel Hammar, MD ...
- Worlds smallest superconductor developed Sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide Scientists have developed the world's smallest superconductor, a sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide. The new study provides the first evidence that nanoscale molecular superconducting ...