Michelle’s Angels Foundation to Honor Angel Artists
Singer-songwriter Kim Parent First Honoree Summer 2009. The Michelle’s Angels Foundation Inc. (MAF) today announced plans to honor the organization’s designated Angel Artists by featuring a musical artist on its website.
San Antonio, TX, July 29, 2009 -- The Michelle’s Angels Foundation Inc. (MAF) today announced plans to honor the organization’s designated Angel Artists by featuring a musical artist on its website http://www.MichellesAngels.com each season beginning summer 2009. According to the MAF’s music director, Nashville singer-songwriter Ken Harrell, the first Angel Artist honoree is singer-songwriter Kim Parent, also of Nashville.
“From the time Kim learned of Michelle’s Angels, she has been one of the foundation’s strongest supporters. Kim’s music, laced with deep meanings and hopeful outcomes, together with her highly sought after talents in the recording studio make her an ideal honoree for our inaugural summer 2009 season,” said Herb Knoll, president of the foundation. “We are thrilled to share Kim’s angel voice with everyone.”
The Michelle’s Angels Foundation is not the only group of individuals to recognize what Kim Parent brings to a song. In the studio, Kim’s harmonics have graced recordings by Faith Hill, Time McGraw, JeDee Messina, Reba McEntire, Jessica Andres, Billy Rae Cyrus, Kenny Rogers, Phill Vasser and many others. In concert she has performed with Martina McBride, Rodney Crowell, Lynne Anderson and Tanya Tucker. For the past five years, Kim has been touring with Brooks and Dunn, singing at 65 to 80 concert dates each year. A sampling of Kim’s musical gifts can be heard by going to the MAF’s website juke box.
About Angel Artists and their music--so many people quietly suffer. Many do so without any support or assistance from others. Together with their need for human services, many need help restoring their faith or embracing hope for brighter days or to simply know someone cares. MAF Angel Artists accomplish this and more by making their music available to those who suffer. They share messages of faith, love and hope. They do this without any compensation or remuneration.
Attendees at the recent MAF’s First Annual Angel Artist Appreciation & Celebration Concert held in Nashville on July 17 were able to witness firsthand how 10 Angel Artists touch the minds and hearts of those who suffer life challenges with their gifts of inspired lyrics and musical delivery. Among those so touched was guest of honor, Josette Amsilli, of Nashville who lost her husband to cancer in 2008 and who herself is a cancer victim.
About Michelle’s Angels Foundation, Inc. of Clarence, New York; San Antonio, Texas; and Nashville, TN.
The Michelle’s Angels Foundation, Inc. (http://www.michellesangels.com) is a not-for-profit corporation registered in New York State (501c3 Pending). Its mission is to provide love, hope and assistance to those facing any one of a wide range of illnesses or life’s challenges. The Foundation’s website serves as the principle vehicle employed by the Foundation to aid others and their loved ones.
Michelle’s Angels Foundation, Inc
San Antonio, Texas 78260
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Randy Mitchelson from 122.164.161.xxx
Article Taged as : michelle’s, angels, foundation, honor, angel, artists, http, www.michellesangels.com, michelle’s, angels, foundation, honor, angel, artists,
Article Viewed 3506 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Michelle’s Angels Foundation to Honor Angel Artists
Date Listed : Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Source : ,
- Djinn and Angels.How To Invoke And Control Djinn! Djinn are magical beings. Whereas most mortals were formed by the Creator from earth mixed with other elements, Djinn were formed from smoke and fire.
In the distant past, the ...
- Hublot Supports AIDES Foundation Rooted in the 1980s, when it was created by the charismatic Carlo Crocco, Hublot is a relatively young manufacturer in the luxury watch-making industry; headquartered in Nyon Switzerland, this watchmaker ...
- Myrna Schilling Is A Dedicated Member Of The David Suzuki Foundation Myrna Schilling is a Canada based humanitarian. She believes in working towards the welfare of the society and has actively been involved in various charitable causes. She is a strong ...
- AFFF announces the new opportunities for the emerging music artists and bands United States of America. March 10, 2010. A Fight For Fame once again announces the invitation to all the emerging Music Artists and Music Bands to come and join AFFF ...
- The Open to Hope Foundation to present at Open My Heart, O Lord Bereavement Conference New York, NY ( Newsalbum ) March 15, 2010 - Dr. Heidi Horsley on their nationally syndicated talk radio program Healing the Grieving Heart http://www.thegriefblog.com will announce their plans to ...
- BBC Article Reports 40% Student Increase in Foundation Course A recent BBC article suggests that foundation degrees are becoming an increasingly popular choice, with enrolment figures increasing by 40% in the last 2 years.
Foundation Degrees allow students to gain ...
- BBC announces 40% rise in Student for Foundation Degrees Student enrolments onto Foundation degrees have risen by 40% in the last two years according to a recent BBC article. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8521911.stm)
Research shows that over half of all foundation degrees ...
- Higher National Diplomas from RDI are Similar to Foundation degrees RDI provide Higher National Diplomas which are similar to foundation degrees in that they are equivalent to the first two years of a degree, and students can choose whether to ...
- Homer Ferguson Foundation Legacy Continues with Son, Bobby Ferguson of Detroit Second Ferguson generation bolsters his father’s community support for youth and senior services with three new profound activities.
CEO of Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., and Detroiter Bobby Ferguson announced the formation ...
- Bobby Ferguson, CEO of Detroit-based Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., will Continue His Father’s Legacy Thru the Homer Ferguson Foundation The Foundation’s financial help supports needed services to feed, clothe and educate the most vulnerable of a community’s populations: the youth and the elderly.
The Homer Ferguson ...