Eligible Jobseekers can Gain Lasting Employment through Continuous Education at AOT FOR FREE!
June 15, 2009 â€' Accredited Online Training (AOT), Australia â€' had offered eligible Australians the opportunity to accomplish a qualification at NO COST in;
Certificate IV in Human Resources
Certificate IV in Project Management
Certificate III in Financial Services
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
With its indubitable desire to help students, steadfast commitment in serving other people and love for its country, AOT provides quality service free of charge to the right beneficiaries. With this offer, AOT is able to help those in dire need of employment and career growth through continuous distance education, especially these ailing times.
This free online training education is part of the Australian Governmentâ€™s Places Program. As stated in AOT Newsletter â€śThe Productivity Places Program has been created as a part of the Governmentâ€™s Skilling Australia for the Future initiative program, which is aimed to provide free online training and distance education to assist the masses in acquiring essential skills and gaining lasting employment.â€ť
Interested students may contact the Employment Service Provider (ESP) to confirm application eligibility for this Government initiative program. For qualified individuals, ESP will send a referral form to AOT which marked the start of the enrolling process.
Once Referral has been received by AOT, a staff member will contact the qualified applicant via phone to discuss the required forms needed for training admission. One of the documents AOT requires is a certified evidence of Income Statement or correspondence showing the applicants Customer Reference Number (CRN) and Job Seeker ID.
Take part on this transitory activity! And while you are at it, check out AOTâ€™s other available nationally recognized short courses such as RSA courses, business courses, business management courses, human resource diploma, small business course, project manager course and online certificate in management training.
Only less than 4 weeks left to apply, register, enroll and start the government funded course online. Do not miss out on this great opportunity. It is not everyday that you are offered quality education with guaranteed convenience at NO COST!
Visit http://www.aot.edu.au/ newsletter.html#two for more details on this Government funding program or log on to http://www.aot.edu.au/ for more information.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Rolan from 210.5.126.xxx
Article Taged as : eligible, jobseekers, gain, lasting, employment, through, continuous, education, free!, http, www.aot.edu.au, eligible, jobseekers, gain, lasting, employment, through, continuous, education, free!,
Article Viewed 2638 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Eligible Jobseekers can Gain Lasting Employment through Continuous Education at AOT FOR FREE!
Date Listed : Monday, June 15, 2009
Source : ,
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Board Of Education Approves New Asthma Plan For SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education is considering a new plan to make sure that teachers are ready to help the thousands of kids with asthma in public schools.
- Kabul and Philadelphia Two cities through the lens of teenagersA new photo exhibit pairs images of daily life in Kabul and Philadelphia snapped by local teens.
- Sleeping sickness breakthroughScientists identify a potential treatment for sleeping sickness, which infects about 60,000 people in Africa a year.
- On jobs vs. high unemployment Obama has political balancing act Latest figures show the US economy's strongest job creation performance in three years. That's good news for Obama, but amid high unemployment, he also needs to stress the plight of ...
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...
- National education standards not a federal takeover of public schools A big concern about proposed national education standards for grades K-12 is that they amount to a federal takeover of public schools. Not true. This plan originated from the states, ...
- invivodata Delivers Critical Symptom Relief Data in INSYS Therapeutics Breakthrough Cancer Pain Trial Fentanyl Sublingual Spray demonstrates unprecedented, statistically significant pain relief at five minutes post-dose using electronic patient diary data (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
- Is any work better than no work where Not for unemployment benefits. Unemployed Americans who take parttime or temp work may find that their unemployment benefits get cut after that job ends. It's a disincentive to work, but Congress is moving to ...
- French hospitals make progress in battle against MRSA through large scale prevention and monitoring A group of French hospitals has reduced the burden of MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus ) among patients by more than a third after a 15-year-long multi-prong control program,...