Green Modular Builder Epoch Homes Nominated for SBANE Innovation Award
PEMBROKE, NH. March 26, 2009 â€'In recognition of its unique custom approach to Green Building, Epoch Homes (http://www.EpochHomes.com) has been nominated for a New England Innovation Award by the Small Business Association of New England (SBANE). Epoch Homes continues to lead the industry, building award winning, fully custom designed Green modular buildings for residential and light commercial markets across the Northeast. Innovation is at the heart of economic prosperity and SBANE continues to recognize those companies that have transformed their innovative ideas into a product or service that delivers proven value to customers.
â€śThere are a lot of different views right now on what green means. We try to respond to what the customer wants in a home and then offer as much guidance as we can on choices that can be made to achieve a Green design,â€ť says Company CEO, John Ela. He argues that this approach is more effective at introducing green building to the mainstream market than the practice of offering specific green home models or features. â€śMany of the firms making green prefab housing offer only a few models with a â€śone size fits allâ€ť mentality, says Ela. A more flexible approach opens the door to a broader market, recognizes a range of budget realities, and in the end, allows more green homes to actually get built.
The company has developed a number of tools to facilitate the design, specification and quoting process. These tools allow Builders that have been through Epochâ€™s training program to work with homeowners to design and deliver the ideal home that balances lifestyle, budget and Green technologies. Builders are attracted to the program by the ability to leverage the Green building methodology developed by Epoch Homes.
In 2009, Epoch Homes celebrates its 26th year of innovation and providing quality custom homes to discerning home owners. Epoch became the first modular home manufacturer in the nation to be certified under the Modular Green Approved program now offered by the NAHB Research Center, which administers the National Green Building Certification program for residential construction. Epoch Homes also supports Energy Star and LEED for Homes certification, and sells through a growing network of Builders.
For more information on Green Building, or to schedule a factory tour, please visit the web site at http://www.EpochHomes.com.
For more information contact:
John D. Ela
President & CEO
P. O. Box 235
Pembroke, NH 03275
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
David Wrocklage from 216.153.208.xxx
Article Taged as : green, modular, builder, epoch, homes, nominated, sbane, innovation, award, http, www.epochhomes.com, green, modular, builder, epoch, homes, nominated, sbane, innovation, award,
Article Viewed 2809 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Green Modular Builder Epoch Homes Nominated for SBANE Innovation Award
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Source : ,
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- VoIP Innovations Is Tax Compliant in All 50 States VoIP Innovations, North America's premier wholesale VoIP carrier, is reminding the industry that it is tax compliant in all 50 US States. "Tax compliance is going to become a very ...
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...
- New Quest Energy Efficient Home By Modular Lifestyles Inc. To Be Featured Attraction at Sacramento Green Expo April 24 25 2010 Modular Lifestyles, Inc. will be revealing their first-of-it's-kind "Quest" Energy Efficient factory built home at the upcoming Sacramento Green Expo. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, the Quest home exceeds California UBC ...
- SharpBrains Launches First Brain Fitness Innovation Awards to Recognize Neuroplasticity PioneersAward Winners to be announced May 24th in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SharpBrains/Brain_Fitness/prweb3810764.htm
- Xbox 360s Natal will bring brilliant innovations Sega exec predicts As Microsoft and Sony gin up support for their motion-control systems, a Sega exec says both Project Natal for Xbox 360 and the PlayStation Move will be bolstered by top-notch ...
- After banking bust Iceland turns to free market innovation Iceland hopes to "reboot" the country after its banking bust, with leaders founding a Ministry of Ideas whose best recommendations are aired on a popular radio show each Friday morning.
- New Soybean Facility to Meet Growing Demand for DuPont Innovation DuPont and State of Missouri Announce New $55 Million Facility To Help Meet Rising Need for Pioneer® Brand Soybeans (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
- R E P E A T Media Advisory Ryerson Business Forum gathers CEOs to speak
on risks innovation and status quo Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- R E P E A T Federal Budget Continues Failed Innovation Strategy Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...