VDIS will achieve its set target IRD Nepalnews. com
Director of the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) Bishnu Nepal has on Wednesday said that the government is fully confident about collecting Rs 1 billion in revenue through the Voluntary Declaration of Income Scheme (VDIS) by February 11.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : vdis, will, achieve, target, nepalnews., http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, kapil, plus, 11umv27vv, important, http, percentage, www.nepalnews.com, archive, 2009, jan29, news07.php, vdis, will, achieve, target, nepalnews.,
Article Viewed 379 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: VDIS will achieve its set target IRD Nepalnews. com
Date Listed : Thursday, January 29, 2009
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- DNA robot targets cancer cellsResearchers show off a "robot" made of DNA molecules that can target cancer cells and release a payload of antibodies upon finding them.
- Summit Account Resolution Achieves a Perfect A plus BBB RatingNational collection agency earns a top rating from the Better Business Bureau (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4139124.htm
- Studying cells in 3 D could reveal new cancer targets Showing movies in 3-D has produced a box-office bonanza in recent months. Could viewing cell behavior in three dimensions lead to important advances in cancer research? A new study indicates ...
- Iraq election Winning Sunni candidates targeted by Maliki forces Four Sunni candidates on Iyad Allawi's winning Iraq election ticket are targets of investigation by forces loyal to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who is jostling for leverage as the two ...
- Sarah Palins gun imagery takes aim at political targets Caught in Sarah Palin's rifle sights, liberals warn of the threat of violent rhetoric. Will it marginalize passionate discourse, or will demonizing hot-headed conservatives backfire at the voting booth?
- Potential new target for treating hepatitis C Scientists have discovered that binding of a potent inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus to the genetic material of the virus causes a major conformational change that may adversely affect ...
- Targeting cell pathway may prevent relapse of leukemia About 40 percent of children and up to 70 percent of adults in remission from acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) will have a relapse. In recent years, doctors have come to ...
- Was Rep. Tom Perriello targeted for his vote on healthcare bill where Democrats have reported 10 incidents of threats and violence against members who voted for the healthcare bill Sunday. It is so far unclear whether the gas line at Rep. Tom ...
- Pune India A mix of Hindus Muslims and foreigners a target for a terrorist attackPune, India – with its cosmopolitan mix of Hindus, Muslims, entrepreneurs, and upscale hotels – is seen as a ripe target for another terrorist attack.
- UIC To Study Food Advertising Targeted At KidsUIC researchers have received a $2.2 million federal grant to determine whether or not TV food advertising affects children's diet, physical activity and weight.