Asset Exchange Group widens their focus to include the Franchise Industry!
Want to invest into a Franchise but not exactly liquid? Use your 401k or your IRA to invest into your future!
Las Vegas, NV, November 12, 2008 -- Mr. Daniel Cordoba, CEA, Principal of Asset Exchange Group, LLC, is expanding the opportunity for individual investors with 401k and IRA investments to become Franchise Owners. Mr. Cordoba has been doing the same for investors with Real Estate and Business Funding since 2000, and is considered the 'Guru' of the Self Directed IRA. 'I see a major trend happening in the investment world where investors do not trust the Market, the Fund Managers, or anyone else involved in the management of their retirement accounts' says Mr. Cordoba. 'Gaining control of your retirement account using any of the products we offer provides you with options that most people are not aware of. I want to be sure that Franchisees and Business Owners alike have the same opportunity; take control of your future.'
The corporate expansion of Asset Exchange Group, LLC could not be better timed. With Investor confidence at extreme lows, and Franchise Investment on the rise, Asset Exchange Group, LLC is poised for major growth while allowing more people to invest into Franchises through monies typically considered illiquid. If you have these types of investment vehicles and want to see how to enjoy full tax benefits, start with equity and not incur debt, and become profitable that much sooner because of it.
For more information on Asset Exchange Group, please visit this page.(http://www.openafranchise.com/ listings/ assetexchangestrategies/ asset-exchange-strategies.htm)
Press Release Submission By PressReleasePoint(http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/)
Las Vegas, NV
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
John Henning from 122.164.32.xxx
Article Taged as : asset, exchange, group, widens, their, focus, include, franchise, industry!, http, www.openafranchise.com, asset, exchange, group, widens, their, focus, include, franchise, industry!,
Article Viewed 2251 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Asset Exchange Group widens their focus to include the Franchise Industry!
Date Listed : Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Source : ,
- The abortion debate needs to include the forgotten fathers If the father of an aborted child can feel the emotions as the mother, why not include the dad in the discussion - as the Supreme Court might well do?
- Apple iPad apps include HD games luxury ocean views Apple today opened the iPad section of its popular App Store. The iPad apps selection price looks great – but the price tags may be a problem.
- Euro zone includes IMF in backup bailout for Greece debtIn Brussels, the 16 euro zone nations agree to include the IMF in a backup bailout for Greece debt.
- For Pakistan Taliban critics on the home front include mothers While some women living in Pakistan Taliban strongholds may count militants as relatives, they are hardly proud mothers of jihad. Instead, they worry about their sons being radicalized and sent ...
- Exchange Income Corporation to host fiscal 2009 fourth quarter and year end
results conference call Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Should Britains school choice plan include for profits schools where Shadow Schools Minister Michael Gove MP has flip-flopped on whether Britain's education policy should include for-profit schools.
- DigitalGlobe Expands Distributor Relationship with Spatial Energy to Include WorldView 2 Imagery Spatial Energy extends offerings as the Preferred Provider to the Oil and Gas Industry with DigitalGlobe’s Most Recent High-Resolution, Remote-Sensing Satellite (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
- Cypress and SNO 039 TrueTouch Included in docomo PRIME series N 02B Cypress Semiconductor Corp. announced recently that its TrueTouch touchscreen solution has been included in the new docomo PRIME series N-02B mobile phone, manufactured by NEC. The handset, announced officially at ...
- Triumph Group Commences Exchange Offer for Its 8 percentage Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2017 Triumph Group, Inc. today announced that it has commenced an exchange offer to exchange up to $175 million in aggregate principal amount of its 8% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2017 ...
- New Online Tool From BetterMe Lets Coworkers Exchange Honest Feedback AnonymouslyBetterme.com helps employees get real-time feedback before performance review time (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3613584.htm