Commission sheriffs department donate car computers to center The Register Herald
Harry Keaton, acting director of the Lillian James Learning Center, says one of the greatest barriers for someone seeking employment is lack of transportation.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : commission, sheriffs, department, donate, computers, center, register, herald, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, harry, plus, james, 123qmt5f6, important, http, percentage, www.register, herald.com, local, local_story_273221735.html, commission, sheriffs, department, donate, computers, center, register, herald,
Article Viewed 536 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Commission sheriffs department donate car computers to center The Register Herald
Date Listed : Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- VIDEO Met office needs supercomputersThe Met Office needs new supercomputers to issue confident extreme weather warnings and more accurate long-term forecasts, a group of MPs says.
- Jeffersons Kimmel Cancer Center Establishes Center to Eliminate. In an effort to reduce and eventually eliminate cancer disparities among adults in the Philadelphia region, the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson has established the Center to Eliminate Cancer...(PRWeb February ...
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- Chicago Cancer Center Warned About Counterfeit Cancer DrugThe FDA is warning doctors across the country, including a facility in Chicago, about counterfeit vials of the cancer drug Avastin.
- Convergetics Research Center Announces Book Introducing New Paradigm of Reality The Multispace Universe Convergetics Research Center founder and president, Eugeniu Alexandrescu, announces that his new book, The New Paradigm of Reality: The Multispace Universe, will be launched at the beginning of 2011. The ...
- Parkinsons Patient Self Publishes Book about Experimental Brain Surgery Donates Proceeds to PD Research Charities Book agents weren't interested. Traditional publishers didn't care. So a Parkinson's disease patient spent his own money to write and publish a book about undergoing experimental brain surgery ...
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Dr. Manoj Motwani Celebrates the Arrival of the Next Generation of Laser Technology and his New Laser Eye Surgery Center Motwani Lasik Institute has been on the forefront of technology since Dr. Motwani started practicing in San Diego 11 years ago. Dr. Motwani has had the best published better ...
- Grippe A ce qui se dit à la commission denquête du Sénat Une commission d'enquête sénatoriale se penche actuellement, sur la gestion publique de la grippe pandémique A(H1N1). Elle auditionne de nombreux acteurs de cette prise en charge et les principaux éléments ...
- Data centers et cloud computing émettent trop de CO2 selon Greenpeace L'ONG profite de la sortie de l'iPad aux Etats-Unis (le 3 avril) pour présenter une étude sur les émissions de CO2 par les data centers, qui (surtout aux Etats-Unis), sont ...