Duke D.A. pleads not guilty to criminal contempt
Read full story for latest details.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : duke, d.a., pleads, guilty, criminal, contempt, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_law, 150128832, index.html, duke, d.a., pleads, guilty, criminal, contempt,
Article Viewed 708 times.
Positive attitude 27 votes [0.04%]
Negetive attitude 9 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Law group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=ISO-8859-1 and collected data 1171 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Law: Duke D.A. pleads not guilty to criminal contempt
Date Listed : Thursday, August 30, 2007
Source : CNN.com - Law, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Faisal Shahzad calls Times Square bomb plot war pleads guilty Faisal Shahzad, the Pakistani-born US citizen accused of attempting to detonate a car bomb in New York's Times Square May 1, defiantly told a New York court he considered himself ...
- Napolitano tours RI floods as state pleads for aid
AP AP - U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano took a helicopter tour over still-flooded Rhode Island on Friday, witnessing waterlogged shopping malls and homes with people's possessions laid ...
- New scan could nose out criminalsNoses could be an even better method of identification than iris and fingerprint scanning, says a UK study.
- French election Is Muslim candidates criminal record fair game or race baiting where Ahead of next month's French election, allegations about a French-African Muslim candidate's criminal record is raising questions about whether France offers a level playing field for ethnic minorities. Ali Soumaré, ...
- Woman guilty of hammer threatA woman who threatened a group of boy scouts with a hammer for climbing trees is convicted of threatening behaviour.
- Man guilty over cyclist deathA man is found guilty of causing the death by dangerous driving of top Irish road racing cyclist David McCall.
- U.S. High Court to Decide on Impunity for Foreign War Criminals NEW YORK, Feb 15 (IPS) - Bashe Abdi Yousuf, a U.S. citizen, was a young
businessman in Somalia when he was detained, tortured, and kept
in solitary confinement for over ...
- Whale activists plead not guiltyTwo Greenpeace activists pleaded not guilty Monday to stealing whale meat during an investigation by the environmental group into alleged embezzlement in Japan's whaling operations.
- Greenpeace two plead not guilty in whale meat trialTwo Japanese Greenpeace activists pleaded not guilty on Monday to committing theft and trespass during their investigation into alleged embezzlement in the country's whaling industry.
- Criminal Justice Faculty Member Publishes Article in Justice Quarterly Dr. Dean A. Dabney, GSU Associate Professor of Criminal Justice and GSU Faculty Associate of the Institute of Public Health published "Observations Regarding Key Operational Realities in a Compstat Model ...