Community Capital Management Named Emerging Fixed Income Manager of the Year Firms Economically And Geographically Targeted Approach To Fixed Income Investing Earns Top Honor From Leading Institutional Investment Organization
Community Capital Management (formerly known as CRAFund Advisors), one of the nation's largest managers of fixed income community investments, won "Emerging Fixed Income Manager of the Year," an award presented by Opal Financial Group and Focus Point Media at the May 2007 Emerging Managers Summit. (PRWeb Aug 27, 2007)
Post Comment:Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/ pingpr.php/ SGFsZi1FbXB0LVBpZ2ctSW5zZS1UaGlyLVplcm8=
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : community, capital, management, named, emerging, fixed, income, manager, year, firms, economically, geographically, targeted, approach, fixed, income, investing, earns, honor, from, leading, institutional, investment, organization, http, prweb.com, releases, community, capital, prweb549637.htm, community, capital, management, named, emerging, fixed, income, manager, year, firms, economically, geographically, targeted, approach, fixed, income, investing, earns, honor, from, leading, institutional, investment, organization,
Article Viewed 852 times.
Positive attitude 125 votes [0.15%]
Negetive attitude 26 votes [0.03%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel News, Please submit all news related feed here.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 915894 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
News: Top News: Community Capital Management Named Emerging Fixed Income Manager of the Year Firms Economically And Geographically Targeted Approach To Fixed Income Investing Earns Top Honor From Leading Institutional Investment Organization
Date Listed : Monday, August 27, 2007
Source : Breaking News Stories, PRWeb - Breaking News Stories : Latest news releases from PRWEB.COM - Top Stories
- Sharon Kleyne Reports on Eye Misting an Entirely New Approach to Dry.Dry Eye and Tear Film Discoveries from Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, offer all-natural all-water eye hydration.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208861.htm
- CADsoft Consulting Hosts Stormwater Management SeminarA Storm and Sanitary Analysis Symposium to be attended by local municipalities, government agencies, and engineering firms.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207789.htm
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- Water management and climate change in ancient Maya cityThere are new findings from inside a cave and a key cultural and religious center for the ancient Maya.
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Quinn Defends Plan To De Institutionalize Mentally Ill DisabledGov. Pat Quinn is defending his administration's plan to move people out of state institutions for the mentally and physically disabled and into community care settings.
- Mobile and Patented DATA TO CAMERA TOGGLE on handheld device replaces old camera and clipboard approach everywhere Beats IPAD to camera punch too. IPAD does not have it but this device has it and uses it! Camera to data toggle application revolutionizes any Windows Mobile Device with Camera and replaces any camera-clipboard operation ...
- 2010 U.S. Revenue Cycle Management Study Strategic Analysis of Industry Progress with Direct Provider to Payer Transactions & Industry Readiness for New HIPAA 5010 Format (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
- Insight into cells could lead to new approach to medicinesA surprising discovery about the complex make-up of our cells could lead to the development of new types of medicines, a study suggests.
- LogMatrix Log Management Solution Easily Supports Customers Extreme Scalability and Data Retrieval Requirements Ability to capture and report on billions of events per day in real-time a key differentiator (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full ...