Anita Stuart Subotnick ex owners of The Reef buy oceanfront home in Manalapan near Yanni Palm Beach Daily news
A month after Anita and Stuart Subotnick sold The Reef in Palm Beach in a very quiet $31.85 million deal, they bought a home at 1260 S. Ocean Blvd. in Manalapan.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : stu subotnick palm beach anita subotnick anita, stuart, subotnick, owners, reef, oceanfront, home, manalapan, near, yanni, palm, beach, daily, news, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, yanni, 12blvtk99, important, http, percentage, www.palmbeachdailynews.com, news, content, news, oceanfront1124.html, anita, stuart, subotnick, owners, reef, oceanfront, home, manalapan, near, yanni, palm, beach, daily, news,
Article Viewed 1384 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Anita Stuart Subotnick ex owners of The Reef buy oceanfront home in Manalapan near Yanni Palm Beach Daily news
Date Listed : Thursday, November 29, 2007
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Fannie and Freddie Homeownership at whose expense where Fannie and Freddie are stimulating the creation of credit and indebting homebuyers at the expense of the highest-income-earning taxpayers.
- ESOP Employee ownership of companies on the riseThe ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan – is, slowly, on the rise. These worker-owned businesses are more productive and could benefit the American economy.
- Survey Toyota owners maintain high overall satisfaction despite recalls A report released today by Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Business found that despite the 8 million Toyota vehicles recalled since October 2009, current Toyota owners are not yet ...
- Public Transit Ownership and Labor in the United States 1935 1975 – March 3rd 2010
Are you a MARTA rider? Are you concerned about its lack of financial support, its reliability of service and the history of the laborers who worked on it? Then archivist ...
- A new pride of ownership where Martha Coakley's Senate loss and the Toyota recalls illustrate a vogue term for accepting responsibility.
- Home Buyer Tax Credits Also Benefit Older Homeowners Looking To Sell The home buyer tax credits expiring on April 30 can also benefit older adults looking to sell their homes, according to Jennifer Prell, president of Silver Connections, Chicagoland’s free ...
- Seminar to help Toronto business owners with 2010 strategies on Launching a
Business into Orbit hosted by New World Financial consulting firm Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Business Owners across Toronto are invited and encouraged to attend the Business Owners Seminar Series (BOSS), a series of ...
- Toyota Owners What To Do If Your Gas Pedal Sticks While Driving I can only imagine the terror that must of been felt by those who while driving a Toyota had the gas pedal stick. Some drivers have reported their vehicles speeding ...
- Veeco Launches Lowest Cost of Ownership GaN MOCVD System PLAINVIEW, N.Y., BUSINESS WIRE -- Veeco Instruments Inc. announced today the introduction of the TurboDisc K465i' gallium nitride Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition System for the production of high-brightness light-emitting ...
- Lit Law Group Lists 10 Biggest Mistakes Made by Homeowners Facing Foreclosure With the number of foreclosures rising to newest highs every month, more and more consumers are searching for ways to stop foreclosure. The Lit Law Group, P.A. continues to educate ...