Randeep Hooda portraying Pakistani former cricketer Imran Khan in and SNO 145 Heroine where
KARACHI: The Bollywood upcoming movie 'Heroine' starring Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda display the reality behind the stardom in the movie, the role played by Randeep Hooda is an inspiration from Pakistani former player Imran Khan.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : randeep, hooda, portraying, pakistani, former, cricketer, imran, khan, heroine, where, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjbwhwdzqg2eausv_wgt., 14qp3r3ck, 1345767585, important, important, http, percentage, www.brecorder.com, arts, leisure, movies, 74856, randeep, hooda, portraying, pakistani, former, cricketer, imran, khan, heroine.html, randeep, hooda, portraying, pakistani, former, cricketer, imran, khan, heroine, where,
Article Viewed 359 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Randeep Hooda portraying Pakistani former cricketer Imran Khan in and SNO 145 Heroine where
Date Listed : Thursday, August 23, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Elena Kagan former solicitors general back Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan was the first woman solicitor general – the government's top lawyer at the Supreme Court. Former solicitors general have written a letter endorsing the Supreme Court nominee.
- Former Olympics powerhouse Russia asks What happened where Canada's defeat of the men's hockey team of former Olympics powerhouse Russia is a reminder that post-Soviet Olympians have yet to deliver the showers of golden medals that their USSR-era ...
- Kodak sues former executive seeks to block him from joining Hewlett PackardEastman Kodak Co. is suing a former executive, who had access to information about one of its key technologies, for going to work for a competitor.
- Former prisoner of North Korea builds university for his former captors On a Korean War battlefield in 1950, the young, patriotic Kim Chin-kyung, then just 15, lay limp on the ground, wounded by shrapnel. In the months leading up to that ...
- AHN Former Governors Family Renews Push For Clemency The family and supporters of former Illinois Gov. George Ryan have renewed their push for clemency, citing the failing health of the his wife, who has a terminal lung disease. ...
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada Trade Resumption
MAYEN MINERALS LTD. MYM formerly Mayen Minerals Ltd. MYM.P Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
- Court to determine whether action against province by former residents of the
Huronia Regional Centre to proceed as a class action Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- Former CardersMarket Admin Sentenced to 13 Years in Prison Max Ray Vision, a notorious hacker arrested for stealing the details of millions of credit cards, was sentenced yesterday to 13 years in a federal prison. Mr. Vision's hacking sentence ...
- Federal judge dismisses case against Michael Shanahan Jr. son of former St. Louis Blues ownerA federal lawsuit accusing a St. Louis businessman of receiving unauthorized stock options has been dropped.
- Former Intel Exec Pleads Guilty in Galleon Insider CaseThe tenth person to plead guilty in that Galleon insider trading case was a former treasury department executive at Intel.