Wozniak other critics raise doubts about cloud security
Cloud computing has taken some heat this week. First, over the weekend Apple co-founder and tech icon Steve Wozniak said he's worried about the "horrendous" problems cloud computing could cause as users yield control of their data to service providers.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : wozniak, other, critics, raise, doubts, about, cloud, security, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf8.vczqnfwao5z_wgt., 16fs23rkv, 1344718014, important, important, http, percentage, rss.feedsportal.com, 470440, 22409250, 0lnews0btechworld0n0cvirtualisation0c33752520cwozniak0eother0ecritics0eraise0edoubts0eabout0ecloud0esecurity0c0dolo0frss, story01.htm, wozniak, other, critics, raise, doubts, about, cloud, security,
Article Viewed 319 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Wozniak other critics raise doubts about cloud security
Date Listed : Saturday, August 11, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Models underestimate future temperature variability Food security at risk Climate warming caused by greenhouse gases is very likely to increase summer temperature variability around the world by the end of this century, new research shows. The findings have major ...
- Why a tightened defense budget would improve national securityNational security officials and experts say that if the defense budget were tightened policymakers would be forced to better prioritize spending.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- iPhone 4 preorder date pushed back after reports of security breach at AT and T iPhone 4 preorders are no longer accepted by AT&T. The Apple Store is still accepting iPhone 4 preorder requests, but the ship date is now July 2.
- More changes to airline security after Christmas Day incidentThe changes focus on stepped-up intelligence sharing. They also attempt to address concerns that arose after new airline security measures were put in place in January.
- Catholic abuse crisis Church hits out at critics archbishop speaks of shame The Catholic abuse crisis swirling around the Vatican has grown this week, with a cardinal complaining about press bias and an archbishop writing of the church's 'misplaced concern about the ...
- Transit security up worldwide after Moscow subway bombing
Transit systems across Europe and the US increased security Monday following the Moscow subway bombing that killed nearly 40. But experts say long-term measures are what's needed.
- Moscow Metro bombings Insecurity in Chechnya N. Caucasus comes to Moscow Officials blamed today's twin Moscow Metro bombings, which struck near the FSB security service and a major state-run media outlet, on two female suicide bombers from the N. Caucasus.
- FaxCritics.com Releases MyFax Review Internet fax service review web site FaxCritics.com, publishes detailed review of MyFax for 2010. FaxCritics.com allows visitors to compare the leading Internet fax providers by price, customer service, product offering, ...
- For Pakistan Taliban critics on the home front include mothers While some women living in Pakistan Taliban strongholds may count militants as relatives, they are hardly proud mothers of jihad. Instead, they worry about their sons being radicalized and sent ...