Apple suppliers deal to buy part of Sharp still being fine tuned
Any updates on a new deal will probably be delayed until the end of the month, giving the companies until after Japan's holiday season to work out the finer details, says Reuters.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : apple, suppliers, deal, part, sharp, still, being, fine, tuned, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, cplhggc_juc, apple, suppliers, deal, part, sharp, still, being, fine, tuned,
Article Viewed 270 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Apple suppliers deal to buy part of Sharp still being fine tuned
Date Listed : Friday, August 10, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- AT and T Announces Selection of LTE Equipment Suppliers last 10 news on softpedia.com An impressive landscape photograph called "Pyramid Lake (at Night)" was featured at Apple’s January 27 event in San Francisco, when the Mac maker unveiled the ...
- European Defence Forces and Suppliers Discuss Unique Identification UID At UID SummitMr. Rene Christiansen, retired Major of the Danish Armed Forces to Keynote Programme (PRWeb Nov 11, 2009)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/11/prweb3181054.htm
- HK prices dip below Singapore as traders dump stocks Increasingly slowing demand in Hong Kong has pressured suppliers to quote low prices. In Fullsingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes SINA Jul 14 2009 8:23AM GMT
- 100 plus Leading Trade Show Industry Suppliers Nominated for TSEAs New Red Diamond AwardsPress releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, June 24 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by
Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC):
- South Africa Local Suppliers of Car Parts Feel the Sting of GMs Hummer Relocationall africa, all the time. Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate Donald Gips, Ambassador to the Republic of South Africa.
- SeniorCareMarketer.com and The Senior ListŪ Team Up to Help Senior Care Suppliers Grow their Businesses Partnership will help senior care companies get increased online visibility, web site traffic, sales leads and improved SEO (PRWeb May 28, 2009)
- NextWindow Establishes Operations Headquarters in Singapore to Support Regional Customers and SuppliersInvestment underscores NextWindow's commitment to working closely with PC manufacturers (PRWeb Jun 1, 2009)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/06/prweb2429734.htm
- SaaS based Web Content Management Suppliers on the Rise latest news releases from prweb.com for technology internet Voxant, The New Media Network, Tapped for Best Video Content Aggregation Service Award in the Software & Information Industry Association's ...