LinkedIn where Not for us CEOs say in survey
Some 93 percent of chief executives globally aren't on the professional network, according to recruitment firm CTPartners Executive Search.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : linkedin, where, ceos, survey, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, ovsyqrd3i_o, linkedin, where, ceos, survey,
Article Viewed 213 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: LinkedIn where Not for us CEOs say in survey
Date Listed : Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- VIDEO Cameras used for sea lion surveyResearchers have for the first time trained sea lions to take part in a scientific experiment to discover why their species is dying out.
- Ordnance Survey offers free dataMapping agency Ordnance Survey frees up more data for re-use by the public as part of a government initiative.
- Survey Toyota owners maintain high overall satisfaction despite recalls A report released today by Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Business found that despite the 8 million Toyota vehicles recalled since October 2009, current Toyota owners are not yet ...
- VoiceNations 2010 Survey Reveals the Demand for Business Continuity Planning Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 23, 2010 - VoiceNation, the country’s leading provider of voicemail, virtual PBX and disaster recovery solutions, informs the business world of recent survey results conducted on ...
- Advans Survey Reveals that 75 Percent of Executives Prefer Domestic Outsourcing vs. OffshoreAdvans Survey Examines IT Executive's Opinions on Outsourcing (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3641034.htm
- Zoomerang Releases Highly Anticipated Online Survey Integration for Salesforce.comFree 30-day trial offers real-time CRM-based customer insight. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3603244.htm
- Pangea Media Quiz Completions Top 140 Million Company Dominates Online Quiz Poll and Survey Space Pangea Media (www.PangeaMedia.com), an online marketing company and the leading provider of quiz-based advertising solutions for advertisers and publishers, announced today that it grew significantly in 2009 with monthly visitors ...
- GALILEO Annual User Survey and iPod Nano Prize
“ The annual GALILEO user survey offers you the chance to sound off on your experience using GALILEO and the chance to win an iPod Nano. The link to the ...
- Online Paid Survey Site GetPaidToTry Unites With Everyone Around the World To Help In Haiti Relief Operations The recent Haiti earthquake is changing how everyone sees the way they live their lives. Many people started fearing for their lives day by day as more and more tragedies ...
- Online Survey Finds 35 Percent Of Winter Texans Plan To Stay Longer In Texas This Season Than Last Year The survey by TexasCampgrounds.com also found that only 24 percent of Winter Texans (http://TexasCampgrounds.com) spend the season in the Rio Grande Valley as growing numbers of winter visitors are lured ...