Euro slips on doubts over effective ECB response
LONDON (Reuters) - The euro eased on Monday after making significant gains, with many investors wary of buying the currency on caution about how effective action pledged by European policymakers to resolve the euro zone crisis would be. The euro earlier hit a one-month high against the dollar, adding to Friday's gains on investor optimism the European Central Bank would step in and buy bonds to reduce high Spanish and Italian borrowing costs in coming months. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : euro, slips, doubts, over, effective, response, http, news.yahoo.com, euro, slips, doubts, over, effective, response, 112518997, finance.html, euro, slips, doubts, over, effective, response,
Article Viewed 556 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 350790 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Politics: Euro slips on doubts over effective ECB response
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : Politics, Yahoo! News: Politics News
- FreeMBB.com Launches Affordable and Effective Online Lean Six Sigma. FreeMBB.com proudly announces its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Bird stewards increase the effectiveness of protected beachesBird stewards – individuals who police protected beaches and educate the public about the birds who inhabit it – greatly increase the effectiveness of protected beaches, a new survey finds.
- The Migraine Cure Website Announces the Release of a New Book Entitled The Migraine Headache Cure An Effective Migraine Treatment Dr. Joshua Harding, D.C. Has Written A Comprehensive New Book That Explains How To Stop Migraine Headaches Permanently. Dr. Harding Has Shown Patients How To Achieve A Migraine Cure Using ...
- Implementing comparative effectiveness research Lessons from the mammography screening controversy The firestorm that followed the November 2009 release of guidelines that would have reduced use of screening mammograms in women aged 40 to 49 highlights challenges for implementing the findings ...
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Metabolic disease Differential drug response in lean and obese patients explained One thing that predisposes individuals who are obese to type 2 diabetes is the persistent, low-level inflammation that results, in part, from dysregulation of the function of white fat tissue ...
- Acupuncture may be an effective treatment for post viral infection loss of smell Traditional Chinese acupuncture, where very thin needles are used to stimulate specific points in the body to elicit beneficial therapeutic responses, may be an effective treatment option for patients who ...
- Limits in predicting economys response to major policy changesThe analysis of academic economists will only go so far in predicting how the economy will respond to major policy changes.
- COO Becomes 75 percentage More Effective in Tracking Delegated Tasks A nonprofit organization that engages hundreds of thousands of students into humanitarian relief work, Absolute.org, adopted Wrike’s full-featured project management software for organizing collaborative management of tasks and workflow. Absolute’s ...