US probe into bank manipulation of silver markets set to be dropped
US regulators have dropped a four-year investigation into manipulation of the silver market, according to reports.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : probe, into, bank, manipulation, silver, markets, dropped, http, telegraph.feedsportal.com, 32726, 568300, 22189bd0, 0l0stelegraph0o0cfinance0ccommodities0c94557240cus0eprobe0einto0ebank0emanipulation0eof0esilver0emarkets0eset0eto0ebe0edropped0bhtml, story01.htm, probe, into, bank, manipulation, silver, markets, dropped,
Article Viewed 208 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Telegraph, Telegraph Group Limited is a newspaper publisher
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 265239 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Telegraph: Business: US probe into bank manipulation of silver markets set to be dropped
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : Business, Telegraph News | Business
- NuSil Technology Receives Silver Boeing Performance Excellence Award NuSil Technology has earned recognition as a Boeing Performance Excellence Award recipient for 2009 for achieving superior supplier performance (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
- Korean markets slow as Olympics queen Kim Yuna spins to gold As Olympics 'golden queen' Kim Yuna won gold for herself and unalloyed joy for Koreans, financial markets slowed and Kim's own webpage crashed from too many viewers.
- Generational Capital Markets Completes the Sale of its Client Barenco to Trow Global Generational Capital Markets completes the sale of its client Barenco, an environmental engineering firm, to Trow Global. Brenen Hofstadter and Chris Heckert from Generational Capital Markets advised Barenco. (PRWeb ...
- 10 Dividend Paying Stocks For Shaky MarketsStocks have struggled this year in the wake of the 2009 rally, prompting many investors to turn to defensive names.
- AHN U.S. Markets Extend Gains On Manufacturing Data Shake Off Weak Jobs DataU.S. markets rose for a third consecutive session as improving economic data and strong corporate earnings offset a disappointing unemployment report. - (AHN)
- Hannah Teter Olympic silver medal heart of goldSnowboarding's Hannah Teter won silver in the halfpipe Thursday. The famous Vermonter also shines in the charitable world, supporting numerous causes with her prize and endorsement proceeds.
- StarkSilverCreek Web Publication Grows 71 percentage Surpasses 300 000 Readers Independent, passionate coverage of theater, arts, wine, travel and tech attracts loyal readership in San Francisco Bay Area. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Jewelry Designer Turns Web Entrepreneur via Launch of Silver Focused Web site Founder of SilverStones.net, Denise St. John, developed an online business to distribute a dazzling assortment of handcrafted creations as well as unique, handpicked pieces that express her artistic vision. Her ...
- Focus CAGNY 2010 Danones eye on emerging marketsFrench food and beverage giant Danone has reiterated that it intends to focus on emerging and developing markets in 2010 with a target of increasing consumer penetration by 50%.
- 10 struggling Maine dairy farmers unite to put new organic product MOOMilk in supermarketsMaine dairy farmers hope their new organic milk, called MOOMilk, becomes as popular among natural-food buffs as Maine lobster is among seafood lovers.