Greek bank boss sent €8bn savings to London as his bank faced collapse
The former boss of a Greek bank has admitted transferring €8m of personal funds to buy London property months before his stricken bank was broken up by the government.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : greek, bank, boss, sent, €8bn, savings, london, bank, faced, collapse, http, telegraph.feedsportal.com, 32726, 568300, 2218e576, 0l0stelegraph0o0cfinance0cfinancialcrisis0c94557340cgreek0ebank0eboss0esent0e8bn0esavings0eto0elondon0eas0ehis0ebank0efaced0ecollapse0bhtml, story01.htm, greek, bank, boss, sent, €8bn, savings, london, bank, faced, collapse,
Article Viewed 264 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Telegraph, Telegraph Group Limited is a newspaper publisher
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 265239 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Telegraph: Business: Greek bank boss sent €8bn savings to London as his bank faced collapse
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : Business, Telegraph News | Business
- Global whaling talks collapse
AFP AFP - Negotiations on the future of commercial whaling collapsed on Wednesday, as members of the International Whaling Commission called for a year-long "cooling off" period.
- Did climate influence Angkors collapse where Decades of drought, interspersed with intense monsoon rains, may have helped bring about the fall of Cambodia's ancient Khmer civilization at Angkor nearly 600 years ago, according to an analysis ...
- Did climate influence Angkors collapse where Evidence suggests changing environment can bring down a civilization Decades of drought, interspersed with intense monsoon rains, may have helped bring about the fall of Cambodia's ancient Khmer civilization at Angkor nearly 600 years ago, according to an analysis ...
- Singapore tax breaks threaten London shipbrokingsingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
- AHN Designer Wows London Fashion Week With Groudbreaking Size 16 Fashion Show fashion news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes. Student Hayley Morley stirred up a new flurry of excitement as she and a few fellow ...
- Did Woodstock hippies lead to US financial collapse where A conservative activist says hippies-turned-boomers are responsible for excessive spending, the mortgage crisis, and recklessness on Wall Street. He tells the story in his film, 'Generation Zero.'
- Quake baby treated in LondonA three-month-old girl who survived the Haiti earthquake is to be treated by London's Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- S. Korea wants Japan to also introduce daylight savings time South Korea hopes that Japan will join its push to introduce daylight saving time this summer in a move aimed at saving energy, Yonhap News Agency reported Wednesday.
"It is true ...
- Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Offer Great Savings Compared to Hotels After Super Bowl's TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals, and their great benefits versus hotels, many are discovering that renting vacation homes, condos, and cabins are more affordable than hotels. (PRWeb ...
- Base London Serve Up New Young Fashion Brand Fish N Chips Base London launches its new range of graphic heavy, printed canvas shoes and boots, inspired by music and modern youth culture - 'Fish 'N' Chips.' (PRWeb Feb 19, 2010)