Bits Blog A Comparison Engine Tries to Build a Business
FindTheBest, a product-and-service comparison engine, has built a sizable audience in the past year. Now it faces the challenge of trying to build a business.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : bits, blog, comparison, engine, tries, build, business, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 21fce5e1877d5a0c204566c765804147, bits, blog, comparison, engine, tries, build, business,
Article Viewed 261 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 214560 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Business: Bits Blog A Comparison Engine Tries to Build a Business
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : NYT > Business, New York Times > Business
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...
- Discovery that migrating cells turn right has implications for engineering tissues organs What if we could engineer a liver or kidney from a patient's own stem cells? How about helping regenerate tissue damaged by diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis? A new ...
- The demise of American engineering where HardlyThe sunset for US industry will look exactly like the sunset for US agriculture: less labor, more automation, and much more innovative design.
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...
- Active Search Results Announces its New Search Engine Ranking Algorithm Active Search Results will rank search results higher when there is promoter activity behind the website. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- New design for motorcycle engines powered by compressed air Two scientists in India have conceptually designed a new, cleaner motorcycle engine that uses compressed air to turn a small air turbine, generating enough power to run a motorcycle for ...
- Bioengineers create simulator to test blood platelets in virtual heart attacksBioengineers have trained a computer neural network model to accurately predict how blood platelets would respond to complex conditions found during a heart attack or stroke.
- Weird science Consider geoengineering to fight global warming Geoengineering -- intentionally altering Earth's climate to fight global warming -- may be risky science but it must be researched. The watchwords should be caution, openness, international cooperation, and humility. ...
- US engineers study Chile earthquake to bolster California building codes Since the Chile earthquake, dozens of US engineers have visited Santiago and other affected cities to study the failures and successes of building codes here. They say it provides valuable ...