DealBook Banks in Libor Inquiry Are Said to Be Trying to Spread Blame
The investigation into the manipulation of the Libor benchmark interest rate has led banks to seek to implicate their rivals, according to government and bank officials.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : dealbook, banks, libor, inquiry, said, trying, spread, blame, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 6ea7c40d51e54d3199ba057373254829, dealbook, banks, libor, inquiry, said, trying, spread, blame,
Article Viewed 265 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 214560 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Business: DealBook Banks in Libor Inquiry Are Said to Be Trying to Spread Blame
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : NYT > Business, New York Times > Business
- How quickly things spread Understanding the spread of infectious diseases in populations is the key to controlling them. If the UK was facing a flu pandemic, how could we measure where the greatest spreading ...
- Worlds first plastic antibodies in live organisms Stop spread of bee venom in miceResearchers have developed the first "plastic antibodies" successfully employed in live organisms -- stopping the spread of bee venom through the bloodstream of mice.
- Beta blockers cut cancer spreadBlood pressure drugs may be able to reduce the ability of breast cancer to spread around the body, researchers say.
- Plastic boat sails Pacific to spread pollution warning A boat made mostly from recyclable materials prepares to set sail from San Francisco to Sydney to drive home the environmental message to recycle, reuse and rethink the way we ...
- Drugs could stop spread of AidsAnti-retroviral treatments (ARVs) could stop the spread of Aids in South Africa within five years, a top scientist says.
- Nuclear downsizing Report identifies steps to reduce US arsenal prevent spread of atomic bombs and keep stockpile safe The American Physical Society, the world's leading organization of physicists, has released a report identifying technical steps that will help the US achieve its goals to downsize the nuclear arsenal, ...
- Like A Bad Virus Internet Censorship Spreading At first it was Australia, with uncharacteristically prudish laws against things being sold, and transmitted over the internet. Then there was talk of a three-strikes rule from France, with an ...
- Climate e mails inquiry under wayAn expert panel officially begins its inquiry into the "Climategate" affair, but immediately sees one member resign.
- Plant buffers may limit spread of antibiotics in animal waste COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Research by scientists at the University of Missouri Center for Agroforestry suggests that buffer strips of grasses and other plants can trap and break down veterinary ...
- Familys Fight to Save Child Spreads Hope Around Globe After the tragic loss of their 7-year-old daughter Hailey just over three weeks ago, Neil and Miranda Goranflo of Louisville, KY are now fighting for their 4-year-old Carter who has ...