Pedestrian deaths rise NHTSA rules planned
Automakers see crash-avoidance technologies, not vehicle design changes, as ways to save more lives.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : pedestrian, deaths, rise, nhtsa, rules, planned, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycommoney, topstories, kd4bam_g0um, pedestrian, deaths, rise, nhtsa, rules, planned,
Article Viewed 172 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type application/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 94550 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Business: Pedestrian deaths rise NHTSA rules planned
Date Listed : Monday, August 06, 2012
Source : Money: Money Headlines, Money, Rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- Schakowsky Komen Bowed To Political Pressure In Cut To Planned ParenthoodU.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) is expressing extreme disappointment with the decision by the Susan G. Komen Foundation to stop funding cancer screening provided by Planned Parenthood.
- Treatment checklists may cut hospital deathsPatient deaths at three London hospitals have been cut by almost 15 percent after introducing treatment checklists (known as care bundles), a new study finds.
- Preventing road deaths New research focuses on worldwide problemA recent WHO report on inadequate road safety opened with some stark figures: 1.2 million deaths and up to 50 million nonfatal injuries occur every year on the world's roads.
- Air pollution early deaths linkMore could be done to prevent up to 50,000 early deaths a year hastened by air pollution, says a report by MPs.
- No DLC Planned for Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy XIII, the Square Enix-made Japanese role-playing game that is set to arrive on Western markets on March 9 on both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, has ...
- Boycott planned over racism fineBallymena supporters are planning a boycott of a match at Dungannon Swifts after the Alvin Rouse racist abuse case.
- Next Generation Suborbital Researchers Conference a hit 2011 follow up conference plannedThe Next-Generation Suborbital Researchers Conference (NSRC) has brought the research and education communities together with suborbital vehicle providers and government funding agencies for the...
- Patrick Kennedys planned retirement deals Democrats another blowPatrick Kennedy will officially announce Sunday that he will not seek another term in the House. Republicans were already targeting his Rhode Island seat.
- Abducted girl planned to file police report on day of murder An 18-year-old girl temporarily abducted by her former boyfriend in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture, had consulted police on about 10 occasions regarding his use of violence against her, and planned to ...
- Plenty of Free and Family Friendly Events Planned for Palustris Festival With less than sixty days left until the unveiling of Moore County’s first-ever arts celebration on March 25 - 28, 2010, the Arts Council of Moore County and the Convention ...